Ok I'm about to buy a Marshall 1960a cab in very good condition for $540 plus shipping. Do you think this is a good reasonable price?
Dblanks
Shred

Soon to be a proud owner of a custom ibanez with a mahogany body, EMG 81 85 pickups, Floyd Rose, Ibanez Neck, Custom Paint Job(Not Sure Yet Wut Color, Let Me Know If You Have Any Cool Ideas)
I mean $540 with shipping included in that price.^
Dblanks
Shred

Soon to be a proud owner of a custom ibanez with a mahogany body, EMG 81 85 pickups, Floyd Rose, Ibanez Neck, Custom Paint Job(Not Sure Yet Wut Color, Let Me Know If You Have Any Cool Ideas)
anyone?
Dblanks
Shred

does anyone even think this is a good cab?
Dblanks
Shred

I think that's a good deal. Not the best, but it looks solid.
Proud owner of a Marshall JCM 800 2204 MK II

Colonel of the Megadeth Military

PM BlackicN to join/get ranking
you could get a good avatar 212 with whatever speakers you want for 200 less, including shipping.

good deal for a 412, but i myself would rather just have a damn good 212.
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R
Well the Avatar isnt "damn good", Probably your best bang for your buck, but still shoddy construction when compared to the Marshall.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45