Princess Resurrection or xxxHOLiC
Anybody read them? Are they worth reading?
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
I read Naruto before it became a lame kid's show, and I read Trigun, but that's just about all the manga I read.
Dem Dry Bones
Current read: I Am America (And You Can Too) (Stephen Colbert)
Album of the Week: Four Thieves Gone (The Avett Brothers)
I'm not really big on the shoujo stuff.

Try Blade of the Immortal if you want a more "mature" comic (not in a sexual way!). <.<
Quote by Renka
I'm not really big on the shoujo stuff.

Try Blade of the Immortal if you want a more "mature" comic (not in a sexual way!). <.<

shoujo? whats that
im pretty much looking for sumthing with a decent story line.
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
Quote by From Wikipedia
Shōjo or shoujo (少女?) is a term used in English to refer to manga and anime aimed at a female audience between the ages of 13 and 18. The term is a transliteration of the Japanese 少女, literally lesser, or little, girl. The genre is stereotyped as melodramatic stories of romance usually with a female protagonist, and drawn in a flowing style where beautiful characters with huge, intricately drawn eyes become spontaneously surrounded by flowers, stars, and/or bubbles. Shōjo works, however, cover a huge range of subjects, from historical drama to science fiction and by no means do all adhere to the same artistic sensibilities or conventions. In the end, it is not a style or a genre but a demographic.

Blade of the Immortal is about the ronin Manji, who has been cursed with immortality after killing 100 men and driving his sister mad with sorrow, reducing her mentality to that of a six year old.
His curse will only be lifted after he has killed 1000 bad men to make up for his previous sins, and during his quest of redemption he comes across Rin, a young girl whose parents were brutally murdered and raped before her eyes on her fourteenth birthday. Rin has sworn to slay the man behind her parents murders, and Manji decides to serve as her bodyguard to aid her in her quest.

EDIT: Oh, and I didn't mean to offend you with the shoujo stuff, about 15-25% of readers are actually male, it's not uncommon for guys to like that stuff, it's just not my cup of tea.
Last edited by Renka at Jul 20, 2007,