well theguitarist is black, but i believe his sig says he is the self proclaimed avatar god or something of the likes.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
in the promote your band forum theres a sticky thread where you can write about your band and people will make logos for you. hes probly somewhere in there.
Quote by chillininfl
well theguitarist is black, but i believe his sig says he is the self proclaimed avatar god or something of the likes.

What does that have to do with anything?
Quote by chillininfl

Quote by chillininfl

oh so he must be good....

Quote by chillininfl

Well, being that he's black, there's no WAY that he could possibly do anything productive, let alone something with computers.

Shame on him, huh?

</sarcasm>
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
wow. I don't know why I put the black bit in there. It was probably because of reading the Barry Bonds thread, and watching Chris Rock's "Niggas vs. Black people" skit. Wow i feel like a dick.

Edit: I drank a little tonight too
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Last edited by chillininfl at Jul 20, 2007,