Im going to build my own Ibaneze RG. What is the thinnest Ibanez neck?
You spelled Ibanez wrong two different ways.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
yea you spelt it once to make it sound like it was a race of people. ibaneze
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Instead of pointing out your atrocious grammar errors, I'll answer your question.

The original Wizard neck found on Ibanez guitars in the 80's and 90's is the thinnest, as far as I know. The Wizard II is 2 millimeters thicker, but still just as flat as the original Wizard.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
haha yea besides the spelling mistakes the wizard 1 & II necks are the thinnest. Also might i add that they are wonderful necks, they play very fast and smooth. I love em.
Dblanks
Shred

Soon to be a proud owner of a custom ibanez with a mahogany body, EMG 81 85 pickups, Floyd Rose, Ibanez Neck, Custom Paint Job(Not Sure Yet Wut Color, Let Me Know If You Have Any Cool Ideas)
Actually, the thinnest is the "super wizard" as found on the J. Custom models.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
the orginal is 18mm at first fret and 20 at the 12th. the 2 is 20-22, i have never heard of the super wizard but if its custom thats why. my ibanez neck is 20-20 but thats because i reshaped it
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
The original Wizard neck are nice, but they have problems. The neck are so thin that they will warp very easy and need adjustments, I have 2 of them. They other problem is the price of the people want for the original Wizard neck .
Honestly the necks are too thin for me . I played my friends Destroyer II a couple of times and it was just... too thin or too flat or something. I find the ESP necks MUCH more comfortable.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores