I wasn't sure which forum to post this in but I downloaded Tuesday's Gone(acoustic) its a cover and one says its Alice In Chains and the other says it's by Metallica( I downloaded both to see if they're different but they're both the same). So I was wondering if anyone knew who really did it, I'm thinking Alice In Chains because it doesn't sound like Hetfield really and two people sing in it so it could be Cantrell and Staley.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
metallica covered tuesdays gone on their garage inc cd
although i think it was hetfield with some other guys, not the resst of metallica
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
its metallica, its on their garage inc cd. its originally by lynard skynard tho i think
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Quote by TK1
its metallica, its on their garage inc cd. its originally by lynard skynard tho i think

correct...its originally a skynard song. Here's the little blurb off of Wikipedia:

"Tuesday's Gone" (Ronnie Van Zant, Gary Rossington, Allen Collins) (Lynyrd Skynyrd cover) – 9:05

* Recorded in 1997 with several guest artists, including Pepper Keenan of Corrosion of Conformity, Jerry Cantrell and Sean Kinney of Alice in Chains, "Big" Jim Martin, John Popper on harmonica, Gary Rossington on additional guitar and Les Claypool of Primus on banjo as Metallica hosted a radio program out of San Jose, CA (KSJO). James is the only member of the band to appear on the track on most of the vocals.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
sweet, i was right!
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.