i guess this is the place to post this, i suppose you dudes know a lot about htis stuff...anyways in 4/4 timing...if im playing 24 notes in a bar of 4/4 what kind of notes are those, like 16ths or something or waht?
they are 16th note tripelets, but i'm guessing you need to study up on some music theory a bit and that stuff willl come commonly easy to you.
Doted semi-demi-quaver (or is it hemi-demi-quaver), someone correct me.
I dont know what the name is exactly, but they're thirty-second notes that are doted.
hey i appreciate it guys! this theroy stuff...what is this exactly...im sure i know some already...i play a lot neoclassical stuff...and some old hard rock...and i make soem origonal stuff too im in a power metal band (go me!)...but like from my experience i know what chord progressions sound good, with what scale and sweep and stuff...is that theroy stuff?
umm 16th triplets but umm use some common sense 16th notes meant 16 beats per measure !
I smile because I have no idea whats goin on
Quote by fenderuser93
umm 16th triplets but umm use some common sense 16th notes meant 16 beats per measure !

They're triplets, although I dont understand them completely, I know that they have a slightly different length than the average 16'th (shorter, right?). It works, guitar pro said so.
Quote by fenderuser93
I'm not picking on you, friend, but this is simply wrong. If you paid a teacher for this "information" you need to demand your money back.
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Dr. Thomas Fuller (British physician, 1654-1734)
Quote by Freepower
For everything you need to know - gpb0216.