Alright, here is my first song so be nice :p.

Alright so it isn't finished, but bear with me, I'm trying to get into songwrting. I can't use recording software, this was done with a Mac and the inbuilt mic. Constructive criticism would be nice.

Please don't be a hater for the sake of it. If you don't like it leave a reason and I will be more than willing to take your opinion on board and use it to improve.
It's an acoustic song. Kinda of like Jack Johnson style (closet I can think of).

http://killian.dmusic.com/
The Storm Before the Calm

Thanks.
Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

Overall, cool song man. Voice was nice, panning voice effects was nice with the echo. At first the song sounded like a sped up version of CCR's 'have you ever seen the rain', or the Guerudo Vally theme from Zelda lol ...But as aforementioned, it sounds like yeh got a strong voice, maybe just needs a tiny bit of refinement.

Things to improve IMO...The intro solo was hard to follow and I couldn't get any emotion out of it, so I think reworking it would be a must...And this suggestion is just purely my preference in songs but, make it shorter

Anyways nice song, keep writing