ok..

so theres this arcade game, not sure thats its called, but i its fairly new i think and what the object of the game is to slack tthese blocks to the top of the screen. the screen all blue. The blocks move back n fourth on the screen, and it getss faster and faster as you stack more blocks. Also the blocks smaller and smaller as you go up. The first block is 3 pixels wide, and its cuts down to just one, reall really fast moving one at the very top. There two kinds of prizes, minor and major, minor is earned at aout a more then when you get half way up the screen. A major prize is given when you stack the very last one. Major prizes are like ipods, psp's, zunes, all that cool ****. A minor prize is usualy pretty easy to get if you just concerate, and its usually a key chain of some sort. Now, the major prize, a BIT more diffcult ... i have been to the VERY LAST black about 3 times now and i mess the pile by ONE pixel. I ogt the far teh very first time i even played!! I like damn, this **** its easy. I played again a few times, managed to get to the last one again, and , i missed by one spot AGAIN. I like this bitch is RIPPED!! today i did a third time (at a different arcade) and it happened again!!!

If anyone has any idea wat game I'm exactly talking about, HAVE YOU EVER BEAT THIS DAMN THING??? or atleast seen or kno someone that has gotten it. If so, how many times have you/they one? and has anyone gottne to the last block and miss it by ONE??? If i find that a few people have actually beat this thing, i keep tryin at it, if not, screw that thing.
SICfreak
It must be rigged.

They wouldn't want to give out those expensive prizes so easily.

EDIT: I have never seen those machines though.
I've tried it, and failed
it doesn't seem impossible though
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
yeah i have won it once my brother has won it once and my sisters bf has won it once pretty easy to win it here
God damn I hate that game.

I remember when I went to the bowling alley they had it there. Talk about aggravating. I spent a ton of money on that machine, but my attempts proved to be fruitful. I won a ****in' PSP! Only cost my about 25 bucks too.

The way to beat it is to play it until you get really pissed, go vent, smoke a cigarette or something, then come back with a ****in' vengeance. Worked for me. I have a PSP because of it.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Quote by shreddin_frets
tetris?

nope. kinda looks like it i guess, lol. Anyone kno whats its called?
SICfreak
Stacker or something like that
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
They have one in the entrance of my local wal-mart.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
It's impossible to win. It's programmed to be unwinnable.
Dem Dry Bones
Current read: I Am America (And You Can Too) (Stephen Colbert)
Album of the Week: Four Thieves Gone (The Avett Brothers)
ive played those many times
definately impossible
maybe 1 of every 100000 tries wins it or something, but just give up...
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
OMG I LOVE THIS GAME.

I have one at the mall near me...there are like PSP's and iPod's for prizes, and I ALWAYS get to the last block and even if I'm PERFECT, it moves a pixel too far or too short...

It's rigged, but there are vids on youtube of people winning...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
ok your from maryland and the you sound like you just came from indonesia and your description of the game was so confusing i got bored pretty easily other than that id say stop playing the game
I am well versed with that game and have not won yet.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
we have one in the movie theater where i work
i like to stand there and watch people get pissed off at it
because it looks really easy but then it gets really hard
but i have seen people win before
ive seen them win a zune, an ipod, an ipod nano and a video camera.
i have spoken to the arcade tech guy and he assured me that yes, it is rigged to make you lose
but you can win of you're like the 500th person to play or something like that
founder/leader of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club
pm me if you would like to join

--my gear--
squier '51 (flipped for left handed)
cheap no name 15w amp
Quote by mer_der_noms
God damn I hate that game.

I remember when I went to the bowling alley they had it there. Talk about aggravating. I spent a ton of money on that machine, but my attempts proved to be fruitful. I won a ****in' PSP! Only cost my about 25 bucks too.

The way to beat it is to play it until you get really pissed, go vent, smoke a cigarette or something, then come back with a ****in' vengeance. Worked for me. I have a PSP because of it.

Bravo sir.

I've never seen the game though. I would like to try it. To get a PSP.

EDIT: ^ And isn't making a game rigged to make you lose illegal?

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb