Page 1 of 2
i searched for a thread like this, and there was none to be found, if you are under 21, how do you get your alchohol. i usually just wait outside a conveinant store till someone shady comes and i ask him to buy something for me.
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
Other people's houses or my own house when my mom buys some. (She's an immigrant and thinks the drinking age is 18...which I am).
I'm going to be living in Brazil for half a year and I will be legal age over there. wooo
Quote by curtis loew
i searched for a thread like this, and there was none to be found, if you are under 21, how do you get your alchohol. i usually just wait outside a conveinant store till someone shady comes and i ask him to buy something for me.

Wow, does this work?
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
The LCBO, the Beer Store or a bar.

Hooray for 19 being the legal age in Ontario!
Quote by adagio0952
^
yeah it does

What's the general success/fail rate?

That's crazy.
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
Hooray for being 18, the legal age in the UK!

Actually you could pass at 16 to be honest lol
Let me tell you guys of something that can work if you are 18,19 or 20. I work at a walgreens and I went over to the liguor store to fill in for the cashier while he took a break. Anyway when you buy anything that has an age restriction the register makes you check their id. So what you do is you go in and buy a pack of cigarettes (which you have to be at least 18). The cashier will check your id hopefully won't pay too much attention to the dates and let you buy the cigs. But then you say, "wait I forgot I want to buy this too", then you hand him the alcohol. Since your id being checked was already confirmed he won't have to do it again for the alcohol. It should work if the cashier doesn't seem to care about much.

hopefully that made sense.
Quote by Inimical
The LCBO, the Beer Store or a bar.

Hooray for 19 being the legal age in Ontario!

YAY ONTARIO

and my friend has a fake so im set
lol i turn 19 in ontario in a week.

i usually just mission it to quebec with my friends.
45 minute drive burn bowls on the drive good times.
teh moonshine is where its at
Gibson SG Special Faded

Vox Valvetronix AD15VT Amp

Squier Acoustic starter pack
Quote by curtis loew
i usually just wait outside a conveinant store till someone shady comes and i ask him to buy something for me.

round my town its called a "heymister". it works. a lot.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by curtis loew

That's called pulling a 'Hey Mr.' Done that. Also have gone to just about every gas station in our town. There is one that is run by Mexicans who I don't think can read a liscense, but they close at nine. I know many people who have fake ID's. I know a few who are 21. But most of the time, at one of our local liquor store's there is a lady we call Crackhead Lady. She is psycho. I don't see how they let her work at a store like that but she does. Anyway, you buy some crackers or bread, walk in to the store, get what you want, set it on the counter, talk to her bird(who she brings to work with her), and feed it some of the food you brought with you, then she'll talk about something random like clouds or something and you just nod your head and she forgets to check your ID. Works every time.

Edit: the post above beat me to it.
I get it from my older brother I need a new technique though.

I can buy cigars though, and I'm only 16.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
the "hey mister" technique.it works fairly well
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
Quote by malashea_GTRST
the "hey mister" technique.it works fairly well

There should be a wikihow on properly executing the Hey Mister technique.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
There should be a wikihow on properly executing the Hey Mister technique.

Yeah, anyone care to write something like that out?
I Dig Music.

Quote by insideac

Okie, I like you too
Quote by The_Okie
Yeah, anyone care to write something like that out?

Wait for a suitable character to appear, (a.k.a someone who looks cool enough to buy you booze) ask him if he'll buy you something, if he says yes, give him your money, he goes in and gets the booze and gives it to you, you leave. It's not that difficult.

My friends get booze, I go to their place and get drunk. I'm never in charge of alcohol attaining and I'm ok with that.
I have full facial hair and I'm always carded for everything. Maybe it's the 'hippie' hair. Regardless, I ask my friend "beer run?"
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
i have friends over 21, but they wouldnt want me drinking, which is gay. i do have friends that look 21 though
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
I usually get it from a bottle...
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
I waltz right into the MLCC (Manitoba Liquor Commission of Canada) and Purchace my booze. I'm 19 I just show 'em my ID because 18 is the legal age here. I rarely get it from anywhere other than a bar or restaurant though.
my dad brews all kinds of stuff and my bro works at a beer distributor so its pretty easy for me
i play drums and guitar :
Quote by curtis loew

I've got your drinking money, so tune up your dobro.

Back when I drank, I used to get it from my dad and his friends.
i'm 15 but i have a false ID where it says that i am 17. plus, i am pretty tall
until now it has always worked.
in my country you can legally drink alcohol with 16 years.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Page 1 of 2