Page 1 of 3
Post pictures of your pets!

Simple.

This is Otis!

Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
kool did u die his hair pink a lil????
Quote by qotsa1278
If there was no school, we would all be naked, throwing poop, and raping everything. Although some would say that would be a better life. But society shuns those people and calls them "people from Jersey".
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by a7xriseagainst
kool did u die his hair pink a lil????

Sister did it. It was a lot darker and a lot stiffer ala a mo-hawk, but it's all gone now...
Quote by Captain_Kickass

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

My dog Lucy. She's a maltipoo. I took her downtown for a dog fight last weekend. Beat a pitbull twice her size. Won me $50.

Quote by N_I_N-621
My dog Lucy. She's a maltipoo. I took her downtown for a dog fight last weekend. Beat a pitbull twice her size. Won me $50.

Quote by Captain_Kickass

Quote by Maxx_Pouwer
^The idea of that maltipoo beating a pit bull.

Well, she jumped three feet up and gave my 6 year old cousin a nice lip piercing. That's what I call pwnage.
Quote by beetroot10
lol^^^^

gotta love pets i want a pet snake not allowed

Hide it in your trousers

I've heard snakes are one of the easiest to take care of though... use that as leverage
Quote by N_I_N-621
Hide it in your trousers

I've heard snakes are one of the easiest to take care of though... use that as leverage

you feed them two mice every 2 weeks...

at least that's what my friend does.
Quote by Captain_Kickass

Quote by dreamtheater91
you feed them two mice every 2 weeks...

at least that's what my friend does.

Well I guess it depends on the snake.
This is Monty.. He's a tripod.

FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
It keeps saying my pics are to big. When i know that some of the ones already posted i know are just as big. any help?
^ He jumped off the veranda and fractured his shoulder, so the whole thing got amputated. He still gets around prety well though, even manages to father a few litters of puppies.. But yeah, it happened when he was young so he's used to it. He's an angry dog though.
FUNK IS THE WAY

Quote by trash_pixie
^ He jumped off the veranda and fractured his shoulder, so the whole thing got amputated. He still gets around prety well though, even manages to father a few litters of puppies.. But yeah, it happened when he was young so he's used to it. He's an angry dog though.

He looks really on guard there. Don't think I would like to try to break in!
Heh.. He was a bit pissed coz I wouldn't let him outside.. We had visitors, and he bites.
FUNK IS THE WAY

Heres my bulldog named link (after the legend of zelda) i probally love him to much.

Bored link

Asshole Link

Interested Link

Him helping me blow out my b-day candles

haha no. I just wanted to see if he would blow out the candles with me.

But he is a tubby little fella.
Quote by Jimmyyoung

now is that really yours?

Quote by Captain_Kickass

Name: Alex

U-G Profile

Gear:
Seagull S Series Acoustic
Ibanez RG2EX1
DigiTech Grunge Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
DigiTech Hardwire Series TL-2 Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
1980 Fender Vibro Champ (Weber Speaker, 6L6)
I find my dog to be very metal, not girly looking at all.

Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

Quote by Zackie EL
Alex smiles.

Unfortunately, he is also VERY afraid of my instrument, and runs away whenever I play a single note, which is weird. He doesn't get scared when I play loud music
U-G Profile

Gear:
Seagull S Series Acoustic
Ibanez RG2EX1
DigiTech Grunge Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
DigiTech Hardwire Series TL-2 Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
1980 Fender Vibro Champ (Weber Speaker, 6L6)
I would post pics of my kittys but unfortunately my dad gave them away 3 years ago....I'm still rather distraught...And I killed my sea monkeys...But I do keep stuffed monkeys as pets...Does that count?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Page 1 of 3