Whats your opinions on it? I need some. I think I might get one for around $1300 used
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
what tones do you want? do you already have a cab?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I want something like the Kamelot tone, or like Blind Guardian. I also love David Shankle's tone as well. I am going to be running it through a Marshall 1960 Lead Cab. Probably I am going to get a Jackson KV2 soon after, if not perhaps and ESP Horizon
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
great, i'm not familiar with any of those...

youtube links?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
great, i'm not familiar with any of those...

youtube links?

tis power metal dave
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Okay, the guy will do $1200 for the ENGL, $1400 with a road case. Should I do it?
Quote by tarlkea
Quote by mexican_shred
tis power metal dave

yeah, i figured. i don't think the blackmore has a sword-holder...

o_O

seriously, though, i think the blackmore should be fine for that.

$1200, though? Surely it doesn't go for much more than that new? Just chekc rocksolid amps, it's $1600 new (without flight case).

I guess it depends, how badly do you want to save $400? Only you can really answer that.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Being in high school, I wont be able to pull 400 right out my ass ya know? I will try to go for a powerball though. I like those much more.
Quote by tarlkea
^ as i said, it depends how badly you want to save the $400, lol. If it's the difference between affording it or not, i guess it's worth it.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well the powerball is a lot more (i am not familiar with the US prices though)

the powerball is a nice amp, but you might want to consider the fireball, great amp, can pull of lots of genres and has more gain than you will ever need, i like it a lot better than the blackmore...

and not like everyone thinks, the fireball is not the little brother of the powerball it's kinda similar to the Savage (i think, i always get mixed up), so Dave, if I am wrong, please correct me;-)
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know
I just got off the phone with Rob at Guitar Asylum. He says that the Fireball is a Powerball with fewer channels. He said I would be better off with that, and it will help when I buy a Caparison because he will give me discounts. So I will probably go for that.
Quote by tarlkea
from what i hear, and based on my savage se (haven't tried the savage), i'd say the fireball is more like a savage's channel 4 than the powerball.

if you want any kind of versatility, i wouldn't really go for the fireball, it's very death metal. i don't think it's what you want for those tones, but of course you may disagree lol.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?