so who here has done it? i just bought some and im doing it with some of my friends later on this week. i cant ****ing wait. jw if anyone here has done it.

info
90's Post Punk Emo<33333333
drug thread?
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Dude, only 20 minutes of fun and an hour hangover? That's a big fat WOT.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin

Yeah, that stuff sounds like it sucks. Get some acid.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429
Yeah, that stuff sounds like it sucks. Get some acid.

Word. Amen. +1
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Overwhelming fear sounds like a great thing to spend money on!
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by Muphin

after effects doesnt mean bad, just not as good as the peak
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
ur going to want to kill yourself.......
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

I'll assume that from all of these responses that no one has tried DMT. It's more like 5-10 minutes and such an amazing supertrip which is very different from acid (since dmt is a tryptamine capable of inducing full blown visuals). While tripping on DMT the experience is so profound that you'd rather it not last any longer. The short duration is enough.

I've never had a hangover after DMT and NEVER have wanted to kill myself. Nothing but positive and constructive energetic transcendence has ever come out of it.

But maybe I'm just not cool like everyone here.
Comfort the Disturbed, Disturb the Comfortable
Quote by KingofSpirits
I'll assume that from all of these responses that no one has tried DMT. It's more like 5-10 minutes and such an amazing supertrip which is very different from acid (since dmt is a tryptamine capable of inducing full blown visuals). While tripping on DMT the experience is so profound that you'd rather it not last any longer. The short duration is enough.

I've never had a hangover after DMT and NEVER have wanted to kill myself. Nothing but positive and constructive energetic transcendence has ever come out of it.

Yeah, but it's hard on your lungs. Acid isn't, and it lasts longer.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
exactly king, i dont want a 6 hour psychadelic trip. plus im smart enough to decipher trip from reality... its really not that hard.
90's Post Punk Emo<33333333
Quote by KingofSpirits

I was worried that no one in this thread would know anything they were talking about. Luckily you came along.

I really, really want to try DMT, but there's almost no way to get it around here.
Go to youtube and search for psychedelics. There's a few good videos on DMT's there. Explaining them etc.
Quote by dittohead123
exactly king, i dont want a 6 hour psychadelic trip. plus im smart enough to decipher trip from reality... its really not that hard.

DMT and certain other drugs have different mechanisms than things like LSD or psilocybin. Even if you can easily tell one its just hallucinations while on acid, with some drugs its just not possible (and I believe DMT falls into that group)
Quote by dittohead123

Actually, when you're on DMT you can completely forget ever taking the drug for the 15 peak minutes, so you can't tell trip reality. Especially considering when you're on DMT there is no reality. It's all trip.

Most hallucinogenics are post-sensory, meaning you know they're hallucinations because they are added in after your mind knows what's really there. That's the concept behind LSD and Mushroom hallucinations. However DMT, along with Datura (NEVER do Datura) and high-plateau DMX are deliriants, meaning they are pre-sensory, so your mind registers them as completely real, since they aren't added in. It's the difference between taking a picture of a flower and drawing a flower on a picture of a grass field.

EDIT: Oh, and good luck, have fun, and make DAMN sure you have a sitter
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Last edited by UndeadPaperclip at Jul 29, 2007,
Quote by the agony scene
if u want extreme buy the salvia 20x extract
have a few caps
decipher that
because its impossible

DMT is plenty intense
When i experimented with DMT, it is definitely one of the most profound experiences you'll ever had. I've never had a hangover afterwards though (for whoever said that)

DMT is actually made in your brain and is the stuff that makes you dream. It's almost like a reality within a reality. If you search DMT on youtube, there's an excellent video (well it's actually an audio, it's just a black screen) of Joe Rogan talking about it. I describe it as "putting universe in a cannon, aim at brain, fire"
My buddy had some, but we never got to smoking it. Looks weird, like some yellow crystals or something.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by .HUZZAH.
DMT is actually made in your brain and is the stuff that makes you dream.

thats just speculation, hasn't been actually confirmed through empirical evidence
Quote by seljer
thats just speculation, hasn't been actually confirmed through empirical evidence

I missed you

Anyway, pretty sure there's a thriving drug thread floating around here somewhere.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...