Are Agile guitars made by a larger guitar company, or are they their own brand?
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
www.rondomusic.net/team.htm

This thing says that thier products are made in korea taiwan and china,
My gear:
Epiphone Limeted Edition Les Paul Custom G-400 with maestro Tremolo

Squire '51

Line 6 Spider II (it sucks but not as bad as people say it does)
I have an agile les paul. it has a great body/neck but the pickups sound like mud so I replaced them with seymour duncan SH-4 and seymour sh-2s its sounds beautiful but you also need a new bridge/machine heads to make it sound like that actual thing...
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Ya definitly better then a cheap epiphone les paul I would say
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Ok, none of the replies here actually are correct. So here it goes.

Agile are a brand of their own, owned by Rondo Music. The guitars are "designed" by Rondo (ok, they're ripoffs of other models, but the specs are selected by Rondo). They own the brand name.

Agile guitars are not made by Rondo Music. They are made in Korean by the same factories that produce Korean guitars for ALL of the major brands. I don't care if your Korean guitar's headstock says LTD, Jackson, Dean, Hamer, Epiphone, Fender, Ibanez, Yamaha, Schecter, etc. The guitar was NOT built by the parent company. It was built by the same few Korean guitar makers that make guitars for everyone else.

The biggest of these is Samick. They produce about 2/3 of the guitars that come out of Korea, regardless of the brand on the headstock. They get the specs from the parent companies and produce the guitars to those specs with the appropriate hardware and headstock.

It's quite possible that someone's Agile AL-3000 rolled off the same assembly that the week before was cranking out LTD guitars the week before, and Epiphone guitars the week before that.

One exception I know of is the new Epiphone factory that Gibson opened in China last year. It exclusively builds Epiphone guitars because Gibson owns the plant.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Cort Owns ALL! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
\\\\\SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SHOP/////
Cort are the world's #2 manufacturer. But thing is, an Epiphone could be made by either. Not all Epiphones are made in the same factory all the time by the same companies. One batch can come from Samick, and another by Cort. Same for the other brands.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor