I just recently baught a VG Strat and was wondering waht you guys think of its features? I personally like it and was just wondering what other people thaught of it.
My Gear

Fender '60s Strat
Mesa/Boogie F-30
Cry Baby Wah Pedal
1976 Les Paul Custom
i played one in a guitar store and wasn't that impressed. the digital tuning thing was okay, but all i'd really use is the dropped d, and thats pretty easy to tune to anyway. i thought the best settings were achieved on the normal strat mode
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
i love the new features i might buy one but i dont know how much they cost. what do you think of it so far? i love the whole change tuning and tonal knob.
I love it, its a tad expensive at $2,100 canadian but its worth it, because you still have a calssic fender american series guitar along with all of the awesome technology!
My Gear

Fender '60s Strat
Mesa/Boogie F-30
Cry Baby Wah Pedal
1976 Les Paul Custom
2100 does not sound worth it im in the US so thats probly like 17 - 1800 but still
I would kill to have one of those things.

EDIT: And your gear is amazing threadstarter. I would kill to have a Mesa Triple Rect.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
I think they should have had a different tuning instead of drop D - it takes all of 5-10 secs to tune accurately by ear.
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
2100 does not sound worth it im in the US so thats probly like 17 - 1800 but still

Wait.

Hold on.

You play, a several thousand dollar Gibson Custom shop guitar through a Fender Frontman?

TS, you aren't going to get much love on here for your guitar, why are you asking us for opinions? You already bought it.

How about you tell us what you think of it, that would be much more helpful.

(Does it have a half-step flat mode? Because that would actually be useful)
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~