So i just bought it and watched it...not very happy with it,not very much footage of the tour...but the live footage was everything i expected, in case you haven't bought it yet, don't buy it, wait for your friend to buy it and watch it with them. don't get me wrong, i love these guys, but not worth the money...like i said not much footage of "behind the scenes" type stuff...well that's my rant...any opinions on it, if you've seen it?
i havent seen it yet. ive seen a sneek peek of it though. only like 5 songs. its cool. but not insane.
underoath are really bad live anyway, i'm not suprised that the dvd sucks.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
I've lost pretty much all interest in that band in the last 6 months.

I used to be in love with them.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Wow i just went to their myspace, i never knew they were so godamn popular

I hate them btw
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I downloaded it. It wasn't worth downloading.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I've always hated Underoath.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I've always hated Underoath.

same here they're annoying
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
i like underoath

but anyways that sucks that they are bad live i was looking forward to seein them
Quote by frd_marshll
i like underoath

You're not alone, I like them too. Not many people do though apparently?

Quote by ETHANEVIL

I like them too, liked them more in the Dallas days though and that's not only because of the vocals, the music sounded better then aswell. Well at least better than the They're only chasing safety cd, define the great line was again a bit better than that one but the first 3 cd's were best in my opinion.

Yamaha RBX A2
Ampeg BA600-115 1 x 15 Bass Combo
I don't understand how people can hate a band like UnderOath... Cause they're doing alot of innovating in the music industry they cross alot of genre's and that brings in more people... They're a great band! But I guess some of these people would rather listen to something like slipknot. Or some bullet for my valentine whining all the time with they're over dramatic music video's...
Quote by The-13roken
I don't understand how people can hate a band like UnderOath... Cause they're doing alot of innovating in the music industry they cross alot of genre's and that brings in more people... They're a great band! But I guess some of these people would rather listen to something like slipknot. Or some bullet for my valentine whining all the time with they're over dramatic music video's...

that's the most idiotic thing i've seen for a while.

+ about the videos, i'd say that underoath are just as "whiny" as BFMV, and that their videos are on a par with regards to drama. this coming from someone who hates BFMV and used to love underoath.
Quote by Jaret Reddick

emos forever
Quote by The-13roken

How is Underoath innovative? You may like the band but who the hell are you kidding, and for the record, my taste in music is far, far better than yours.
Last edited by NGD1313 at Jul 25, 2007,
Quote by The-13roken

I like Underoath, but they're not innovative.

+no-one here listens to Slipknot or Bullet For My Valentine in this forum I don't think.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

After seeing them at warped tour 2 days ago and being highly disappointed I have no interest in this dvd. The live stuff will blow and the behind the scenes will be boring. There is no way this can compare to Every Time I Dies dvd.
Quote by JoNnHannah
After seeing them at warped tour 2 days ago and being highly disappointed I have no interest in this dvd. The live stuff will blow and the behind the scenes will be boring. There is no way this can compare to Every Time I Dies dvd.

yeah i was choosing between the UO dvd and the every time i die dvd...i chose wrong
Do Underoath sound ne good live?
Quote by the_astronaut
I like Underoath, but they're not innovative.

+no-one here listens to Slipknot or Bullet For My Valentine in this forum I don't think.

I do, but I liked metal before I liked punk, so I would have anyway.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Last edited by Gibson_SG_uzr55 at Jul 26, 2007,
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Do Underoath sound ne good live?

read what everyone has been posting...
Quote by Jaret Reddick

emos forever
Okay^, but Underoath are still teh Dinosaurs!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Guitarist132
Wow i just went to their myspace, i never knew they were so godamn popular

I hate them btw

you seem to hate every band Underoath is probably in my top 3 band list I loved them the first moment I heard their music
can someone who actually likes underoath give me a good opinion on the DVD? Is it worth the ten bucks, cuz I love underoath, but if it is really that bad.....
I don't have an opinion, but.....that 777 stuff cracks me up. There are so many local Christian bands in my area that put 777 on the end of all their band myspace URL's. It's so goddamn funny....
Poor advice.
^They originally did it cause they were shooting for a July 7th release, but complications prevented, and it fit the christian suit to boot.