allright, my friend got pretty bad grades for this semester so he had his report mailed to my house. and he told me and trusted me to protect it. not show anyone and not tell anyone. but the thing is that i live with my brother. and i accidently opened the report card envelope by stepping on it. and my brother overheard me saying its open. and apparently, today my brother picked up the report card to see the grades. but during that process i kept yelling don't ****in see it. but apparently, he just ignored my ass and read the grades. got into a huge argument and wat he's saying is that y does it matter because him and my friend don't even know each other. anyways, wat r ur thoughts?? am i the one to blame or was my brother being a dick.
Equipments:
Fender American Telecaster N7
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

"There's only two colors around the world. That's pink and green. Making love and making money." - Blacks20
If he failed, it's his own fault. Maybe he should have worked harder.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by vagabond09
allright, my friend got pretty bad grades for this semester so he had his report mailed to my house. and he told me and trusted me to protect it. not show anyone and not tell anyone. but the thing is that i live with my brother. and i accidently opened the report card envelope by stepping on it. and my brother overheard me saying its open. and apparently, today my brother picked up the report card to see the grades. but during that process i kept yelling don't ****in see it. but apparently, he just ignored my ass and read the grades. got into a huge argument and wat he's saying is that y does it matter because him and my friend don't even know each other. anyways, wat r ur thoughts?? am i the one to blame or was my brother being a dick.

That sounds like utter bollocks.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
I dont really see the point in this thread. Your brothers kinda being a dick, but who cares its just a report card.

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.