all depends on wat you like, personally i'd go for the dave musitaine sig, cause it'll be a collectors item in 20 years
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
depends what your looking fro in my opinion, the esp emg active humbuckers, which will be perfect for heavy metal while the seymour duncans arent as aggressive as the emgs
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
DV8R Dave Mustaine Signature Model Electric Guitar (Assorted Colors)

this one has better stuff on it to me
song stuck in my head today

the dave mustaine one is more expensive because it says dave mustaine on it. if your looking for real metal tone, you want emgs, if you want hard rockish type stuff go for the mustaine.
fight the power that be
i would go with the mustaine personally, but my jackson has EMGs, so i don't want another guitar with em.

contrary to what the others said, you do not need EMGs to get a metal sound, some passive pickups are MORE aggressive than EMGs, they're not the same, but that could be a good thing.

Just try them, only real way to tell if you'll like the guitar.
Quote by Guitarzan1143
the dave mustaine one is more expensive because it says dave mustaine on it. if your looking for real metal tone, you want emgs, if you want hard rockish type stuff go for the mustaine.

No, it's $100 more because it has Sperzel Locking Tuners, and a TonePros bridge. Real metal tone? Emgs? Oh god please no, depending on genre of metal, the Duncans are a lot more versatile and will still give you a nice rock/metal tone.