i've got a GT8 but not the brains to work it out?
Learning scales?
I've got: (tabbed in pro)
Major Scale, Pentatonic Major Scale
wow guy, why not look at the tabs for it, theres plenty here on UG. much easier than asking anyone if they know how to play it.
Jackson RR Professional, early 90's japanese model, with EMG's

Digitech GNX3000

Crate GX 212
i've already looked at tabs obviously or i wouldn't ask, most of them say it dosn't exist and them what do have got it wrong so i thought i'd come here for help but it looks like you just come here to find a way not to thanks cya
Learning scales?
Why don't you work on ear training? You'll gain much more as a musician if you learn it by ear instead of learning by tabs. You'll be training your ear to hear the different intervals.
mmm i have sort of done that i've took a tab n changed parts n stuff like that, i'm nowhere near experienced enough to completely do that, i kno what the intro riff is but not what it is, whether it's artificial harmonics, or pitch shifted, wah, flanger..all that
Learning scales?
How long have you been playing for? Also, you gotta start somewhere. If it makes you feel any better, after my first year of playing, I decided to learn Evergrey's the Great Deceiver by ear. Give it a listen and you'll see what Hell I went through. Lol.
been playing a year and half about...
took me so long to get anywhere though, but seen as i'm pretty passionate about it, i jus stuck with it n this week i've stepped to a whole new level, 3 or 4 weeks ago i was amazed i cold play these...
http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=SteLuvsGuitar
But this week i've neailed machine heads - Slanderous which is unbelievable for me
Learning scales?