Alright, I'm trying to get the intonation on all of my strings spot on. Most of them are a little off, except my b and e. The other four are almost there, just some minor corrections to be made.

I have a Gibson style bridge. An Agile AL-3100 is the guitar I have, actually.

Which way do I move the saddles if say, when a string is in tune, the first ~7 frets are slightly sharp and the last ones up to the 12th are a little flat? Forward or backwards? That's all I really need answered... Thanks.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

check your intonation by playing the 12th fret harmonic to the 12th fret.
fight the power that be

I know how to check intonation, I didn't ask how to do that...

I asked which way I move the saddle under the conditions I stated in my first post.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220

The problem is, some are flat, some are sharp. So which do I do when the first frets are sharp, and the rest of them are flat? Move it forward because the one's closer to the 12th are flat? That seems like it'd make the sharp ones sharper.. is that true or not? O.o
Quote by rocknrollgod

Quote by Gutch220

go off the 12th fret and everything should come together. if it doesnt, your neck has to much tension i think.
fight the power that be
Yeah I got it working, I guess when it goes sharp sharp etc flat flat etc, you just have to go forward. Thanks for the help. Intonation always confused me a bit, but I got it now.
Quote by rocknrollgod

Quote by Gutch220