Hey everyone,

Today I went to a local musicstore to look for 5-string basses. There I saw this beautiful bass: an aria avante series! I played it and it sounded perfect!

It cost 429 euro's and I got an case with it (cause it was delivered with the bass but they didn't have to pay for it because they didn't order it, lucky me).

So the bass + case was in total normally 650 euro's in other stores.

Is this a good buy? They saved it for me because I paid 20 euro's ahead.

Has anyone of you got one and had any problems with it?
try it. if it sucks, you have a free case, and you can probably get a different bass selling the other one.
anyway, doesn't it look and sound good already?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
try it. if it sucks, you have a free case, and you can probably get a different bass selling the other one.
anyway, doesn't it look and sound good already?

Yes it does, but some people (2 out of the 3 reviews) had problems with tuning, and that is not something that I would try in a store :P

A get it next monday! (I am so happy, now I can finnaly play more DT)
Go for it
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by recondite11
Hey everyone,

Today I went to a local musicstore to look for 5-string basses. There I saw this beautiful bass: an aria avante series! I played it and it sounded perfect!

It cost 429 euro's and I got an case with it (cause it was delivered with the bass but they didn't have to pay for it because they didn't order it, lucky me).

So the bass + case was in total normally 650 euro's in other stores.

Is this a good buy? They saved it for me because I paid 20 euro's ahead.

Has anyone of you got one and had any problems with it?

I have an Aria violin bass and I love it

in short, yes go for it
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
Quote by Synyster Gates
I have an Aria violin bass and I love it

in short, yes go for it

I'd like to play the violin :P but first I need to get a good amp and a 6-string bass!

My amp sucks a little 100 euro's amp
Last edited by recondite11 at Jul 23, 2007,