Page 1 of 2
I recently started playing this game again.

I've come up to a place in the game where im stuck. Im trying to get to Death Mountain but the passage ways are blocked. I've talked to Impa who says i need to go there to get the next stone and so Navi keeps reminding me about it but i can't find how to get there....

What do i need to do?
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
do a barrel roll
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Against the boulder?

and nice reply...very quick lol

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
is that the first death mountain or second death mountain?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Yeah, I think you have to get a letter from Zelda... I can't really remember.

And did anyone else think that Zelda: Ocarina of Time was WAY better than Twilight Princess?

The dungeons in Twilight Princess were so boring...
you have to give the gaurd the keaton mask.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Yeah, give the Keaton mask (Which you get from the Mask Shop in castle town) to the guard.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by LynchMobster
you have to give the gaurd the keaton mask.

Keaton mask is not required...just need to show the guard the letter from zelda
Oh wait - you're right. Sorry, ignore me. Side quest though, hehe.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Oh, I thought he was talking about the boulder in front of the entrance to the Dodongo Cavern. Blow that **** up d00d.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
i'd try having a look at a guide from gamespot.com or something...

also, to the guy who said that OOT was better than twilight princess:
i agree!
BUT twilight princess was WAAAAAAAY better than windwaker.
Top lel.
i hope you are better than my friend in this game. He passed TP put he cant ever find the forest temple in OoT
Erm...Well i tried showing the guard to letter.

Do you mean the guard on the way to the castle by the gate?

or is it another guard.

Yea, whip out your letter from Zelda to the gaurd and he opens the gate for you.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I tried. It just says this tem doesn't seem to work here. He lets me through for 10 ruppes though.

Quote by Donkey Fly
Erm...Well i tried showing the guard to letter.

Do you mean the guard on the way to the castle by the gate?

or is it another guard.

the guard at the gate at the bottom of death mountain.
thats the one you show it to im sure....
Top lel.
Im a noob to this game. It's been a LONG time this i played it and beat it.

Where's death mountain?

Can anyone give me like some directions from Hyrule Field?

Not at the castle! The Death Mountain gate. after that, go to the leader of the goron's house, and play Zelda's Lullaby on the rug outside the door. When you get in, play Saria's Song for him. He'll give you a gauntlet that let's you pick up bomb flowers, then you can blow up the huge rock, get into the cave, and continue.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
death mountain isn't blocked.. you don't know what the **** you're doing. unless you're talking about the cavern. just look up the guide on ign.com.
Death Mountain is by Kakariko Village, to the right of the castle. You can't miss it, it's the huge volcano.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
death mountain is blocked...

the entrance to it is in kakariko village...when you exit the castle the village is to your left...there is a guard at a gate there...show him the letter and he'll let you thhrough
Ok thanks. I've been mistaking it for the cavern.

I remember that you have to climb up loads of vines and **** to get there don't you?

Quote by Donkey Fly
Ok thanks. I've been mistaking it for the cavern.

I remember that you have to climb up loads of vines and **** to get there don't you?

if you're talking about dodongos cavern then no...

you have to climb up vines to get to the fire temple though...

getting into the cavern is pretty straight forward
Lol - i really have no idea what im doing

I'll work it all out though.

Thanks

Quote by leftybassdude
do a barrel roll

that took you less than a minute, well done
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by RedDeath9

And did anyone else think that Zelda: Ocarina of Time was WAY better than Twilight Princess?

Yeah it was better but not WAY better, and OoT is still the best game of all time.
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
as a game twighlight princess is brilliant but as a zelda game it is seriously lacking, it's way too linear, it forces you to go everywhere, the best part about OoT was that you were told roughly what you had to do and then you were pushed out in to the big wide world thinking oh **** where do i go now
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Go to hyrule castle. You gotta break in by climbing the vines near the castle gate and making your way across the field in a way you wont be scene. Be sneaky quiet and careful.

Jump in the moat and swim to the cow crates. Push them into the water to from a bridge and crawl in the hole.

Make your way across the courtyard without being caught. Talk to zelda learn a song and get a letter.

Go to COCKariko villege show the guard the letter and hell let you go...

Your gonna end up in dodongos lair at some point thats where the red stone is...

PS..... Greatest game ever made

and while your near the castle wake up the fat ass lon lon ranch owner with the hatched cockucu egg
On the Subject of Hitlers resemblance to Emos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muphin
No. Emos can't grow facial hair, not to mention their inability to invade Poland
gove the gaurd the keaton mask, run up the mountain, go inside the cave of the big brown guys, speak to the leader, play him a tune, he gives you a gold bracelet that lets you picup bomb plants, run back outside and walk over the the ledge above the entrance to death mountain's dungeon, pickup the bomb plant n frop it off the ledge run down and save the day.

that's as I remember it.. cba correcting typos.
Those with the heart and the brain to get past this can spot a pathetic without even asking.
zelda is my fav series.. i think TP wasnt that great. graphics were too dull and the game was too repetitive.. WW was much better, abut OOT is still the best
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
Page 1 of 2