Hey, I'm wanting to get a new electric guitar (i have my sights set on a particular one) but I have no cash. So, I'm gonna sell two of my guitars to my local guitar store. One is a Squier Standard Fat Strat i bought for $200 and the other an Applause acoustic (made by Ovation) i bought for $200. I bought the Squier from that same store a year ago, and the Applause is about two years old. They're both in pretty good condition. So, my question is, how much do u think I could get for them? Do local guitar stores usually give cash or store-credit for guitars they buy? (I'm asking UG cause I don't really like the store...they're a bunch of jerks...the less time i spend there the better)

thanks
Quote by King_Arthur
Gibson guitar = $500 (guess)

Pack of strings = $5

Messing up your guitar with a bass string = Priceless
For the Squier you might be able to get 100$ for it at the most. the Acuostic probobly less. Price goes down alot even if its used for just a little while(my friend got a 1500$ acoustic for 500$ cuz it was used for a few weeks)
Quote by Tubyboulin
For the Squier you might be able to get 100$ for it at the most. the Acuostic probobly less. Price goes down alot even if its used for just a little while(my friend got a 1500$ acoustic for 500$ cuz it was used for a few weeks)

that's alright.....but do stores usually give cash or store credit?
Quote by King_Arthur
Gibson guitar = $500 (guess)

Pack of strings = $5

Messing up your guitar with a bass string = Priceless