This question is to all UGer males who are uncircumcised...

How far back can I pull the foreskin? I've never pulled it back past the head before. Can I do that, or will I hurt myself or something? Today I pulled it back the farthest I ever have, and it felt like the head was going to come out of the foreskin.....is this normal? Can I pull it back past the head? I never have before, but I'm wondering if I should/can......

This is probably a dumbass question, but I really want to hear "yeah, you can" before I do it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
It should come back really easily. If it's tight then you should go to the doctor's and make sure that you don't need to be circumcised.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I can pull it back so it looks like I'm not circumcised .
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
I have experimented with my malehood on many a lonesome night.

Just test it out yourself, it isn't going to explode or anything. It's not made of glass.

If something hurts, you stop. I thought it was pretty easy to find out what you should or shouldn't do with your own body if I'm honest....

Also, shave. Srsly.

Even an already impressive man stick (not to brag) can be made to look even more beastly with a well thought out trim. Go for the hair on the penis shaft and trim back as far as you are comfortable: Feels smooth and looks huge
It's only hard for shit people.

[/quote steal]
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
it all depends on the person. Some people have a very short frenulum and can't pull it back far at all, others have a long frenulum and can pull it back farther...
You have phimosis. Apparently it happens to a small percent of males. The internet rocks.
Quote by master
it all depends on the person. Some people have a very short frenulum and can't pull it back far at all, others have a long frenulum and can pull it back farther...

Amazing how many words people know for the foreskin/head area of the penis.

Err yea I can pull mine back pretty far. Hurt in a kind of.. wtf am I doing? way the first time. Not so much "OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS ARGH I'M BLEEDING" way. That'd make sex so much more painful for the guy then.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?