Just got bored... since I'm staying up all night and decided to write this little thing...

lemme know what ya think
Attachments:
whatnot.zip
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
i noticed that both me and you have had many views, but no comments, i thought it was my duty to comment....

critting as i listen...

the intro is awesome, love the leads during and after it

like how the song speeds up
section c sounds cool, sounds a bit epic

e's good too, and f, love the choir ahhs

i like how it goes back into the acoustics for the outro, i like them kind of songs

all in all, it was a pretty nice song...not sure what id change, but i would change something.
but still the song was great
i give it a 8.5/10

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634001
thank yeh kindly

critted yours
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
This is very good. The only thing i dont really like is how you go down like all the frets at one point in the song, that sounds good, but i think it could sound better. The bass was very well done, the drums were excellent, and the guitar work was wonderful.
All in all very well done. Keep it up!

Crit mine? Blue link in the sig
Sweet acoustic riffage. The intro solo is pretty sweet too. So far, I probably like this more than your other songs. Once the distortion comes in, then riffs are pretty cool, but the drums are a little lacking. Part C was great but sounded like the was too much going on. Parts E and F didn't seem that special. Acoustic outro was ace as well. Overall, pretty good song dude. Good job!

Crit mine please?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636448
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?