Page 1 of 2
sick band and theres no tabs for em!!!!!

give em a listen real heavy hardcore

www.myspace.com/emmure
Quote by harley10_5
yea his dad was like, dude i got up the next morning to go take a crap and i looked over and theres a dang guitar in the bathtub.....

Member of UG's Gain Wh0res - pm gpderek09 to join.
emmure is friggen sick. i went to one of my friends shows and they were playing with them. i was really impresssed by them
lol this band is such crap.

I STILL CRY TO THE BAYSIDE CD EVERY NIGHT

hahahahahahah

that is all.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I hate this band so much. My friend had me listen to their cd and every ****ing song was the same thing. However that long drawn out breakdown at the end of the album was pretty sick. The rap beats at the end made me laugh.
"I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano." - Lloyd Christmas
siq

..lol

I think this band played/is playing a show in my town. I don't remember what they sound like..and there's probably a reason for that, so I won't be going. So many people here love bands like this and xLiferuinerx. ):
Quote by pmeg568c
lol this band is such crap.

I STILL CRY TO THE BAYSIDE CD EVERY NIGHT

hahahahahahah

that is all.

I've never heard them, but a dude with an Iron Age avater dosn't like them and he clearly has good taste.
I was at a kegger with them once.

They're alright, until the singer starts that low pitch screaming. Gorilla vocals are totally not my thing.
dudes this band is Brutal. I love em and there lyrics. There screamer is really good too. he has a great range. Emmure all the way!
Being "brutal" does not equal good music.
"The more I learn, the more I see how little I truly know."
Heavy hardcore.
As opposed to... light hardcore?
Taking Back Sunday = Sensitive Hardcore
Quote by normajean_fan
there sick... but they sound too much like the acaica strain

True

Acacia strain > Emmure
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
any other band ever > acacia strain > emmure
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I wouldnt go that far.

Emmure's first cd is way better than their new Victory infected one.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
acacia strain does > emmure, but emmure is sick nonetheless. i like rusted over wet dreams... lol. i like at the end the "what shall we name him" breakdown.

i also came upon a recent discovery. play carbomb from TAS and right after it, play 10 signs from emmure. it so works.
to me this is like alot of mosh ****, its fun on occasion, especially when im in the car (I dunno why). But really gets boring a repetative on an every day basis.
Quote by punk_metal
Sweet as band.
Best breakdowns in the hardcore scene IMO
don't flame me

haha just research the term 'hardcore scene' more thoughrouly, because your using it in the wrong context there.
Interesting fact about this band... On tour the vocalist actually only does every other show because his voice gets so shot. They have a backup vocalist come with them and fill in. So if you're lucky, you'll get the real vocalist.
Saying a band is better than Emmure is not a compliment.
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Quote by likeomgtehtuck!
Interesting fact about this band... On tour the vocalist actually only does every other show because his voice gets so shot. They have a backup vocalist come with them and fill in. So if you're lucky, you'll get the real vocalist.

They actually have a fair few back-up vocalist, and I dont think he is out that often, but apparently he ruptured his vocals chords a while back when he had food poisoning, and his throat usually gives out near the end of a tour. Thats why they end the tours close to their home town, so that its not too difficult to get back up vox in if they need to.
Quote by Paracetamol
haha just research the term 'hardcore scene' more thoughrouly, because your using it in the wrong context there.

deathcore scene?metalcore scene?
Quote by Paracetamol
They actually have a fair few back-up vocalist, and I dont think he is out that often, but apparently he ruptured his vocals chords a while back when he had food poisoning, and his throat usually gives out near the end of a tour. Thats why they end the tours close to their home town, so that its not too difficult to get back up vox in if they need to.

Oh damn i thought they only had one
Quote by punk_metal
deathcore scene?metalcore scene?

nah, still the wrong context imo, but I cant be bothered explaining it.
Quote by likeomgtehtuck!
Oh damn i thought they only had one

They recently had a guy fill in for about a week of tour dates because Frankie got sick (Food poisoning I think?) And he thought he damaged his vocal chords, but he didn't.

So good try, better luck next time.
Quote by The Dead Walk
They recently had a guy fill in for about a week of tour dates because Frankie got sick (Food poisoning I think?) And he thought he damaged his vocal chords, but he didn't.

So good try, better luck next time.

nah this was months ago, that I heard he damaged his vocal chords (possibly it happened again, but that'd be a hell of a coincedence). And have a few different fill ins in a few different areas.
Quote by pmeg568c
any other band ever > acacia strain > emmure

lmfao! props dude. but cmon... kse < acacia strain? pffft.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
ok so check this out. i was playing around listening to songs and i somehow managed to play acacia strain's "carbomb" back to back with emmure's "10 signs you should leave" and they seriously suond like they could be from the same cd. the way carbomb ends and the way 10 signs begins, they just flow.

if you're lazy, check it out here: http://ironman8988.googlepages.com/10signsyoushouldntcarbomb.mp3
I love them their music is very chuggy but i like em for the vocals. the clean spoken/yelled vocals are just my kinda thing
Guess someone thought you were dick tracy.
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Page 1 of 2