hey erbody,

i need to think of 10 debate resolutions that pertain to a theme I chose.

anyway, I chose....separation between social/economic classes, and political entities. ex. black/white, rich/poor, legal/illegal immigrants.

i have 7 resolutions already, and i'm stuck on the last 3.

i need them to be really unconventional, really nongeneric ideas. something that you wouldn't expect someone next to you to think of if you brought up the topic. also, something that would be prone to piss people off (like resolving to abolish the native american reservation system) is good as well.

can anyone help me out here? i just need 3 more. they can be broad topics, like economics and taxes or something, or something really specific like the two-party system.

thanks
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
Death Tax. There should be a death tax because it only affects people of quite considerable wealth, and now isntead of the children of millionaires leeching off their parents fortunes, they can get a job and contribute to society.

What debate topics have you picked so far?
wtf is a death tax?

ive got resolutions to....
give puerto rico independence
conscript multiple time violent offenders to the army
privatize all public schools
abolish the native american reservation system
giving illegal immigrants a chance to work in national service organizations for citizenship

yeah, that kind of stuff
Quote by SeveralSpecies
they should raise all taxes in every state instead of raising taxes that only affect certain people, everyone buys things, doesnt matter if your rich or poor, whatever you buy you should have to pay more taxes on because A LOT of people buy stuff they dont need and its mostly rich people.
Blues are easy to play but hard to feel.

-Jimi Hendrix
that's called a flat tax, i already thought of that, and i can't do it because we did it at our winter conference. unfortunately.
Quote by SeveralSpecies