Poll: Whats your favorite Disney Channel show?
Poll Options
View poll results: Whats your favorite Disney Channel show?
Even Stevens
22 48%
Lizzy McGuire
2 4%
Thats so Raven
2 4%
The Famous Jet Jackson
2 4%
Dave the Barbarian
4 9%
Suite Life of Zack and Cody
6 13%
Naturally Sadie
0 0%
Cory in Da House
1 2%
Brandy and Mr. Whiskers
1 2%
other
6 13%
Voters: 46.
So whats your favorite Disney Channel show?!?

Mine are either Even Stevens or Dave the barbarian. They come out with to many shows and they all suck. I like the older ones.
Last edited by Lumberjackted6 at Jul 22, 2007,
Proud Family is wer its at!

"Im penny proud, im cute and im loud, and i got --- it --- goin -- on"

(is that show still on)
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
one of my chick friends made me whatch hannah montana for 6 hours straight. i gotts say, shes pretty hot
Quote by metalupurass45
one of my chick friends made me whatch hannah montana for 6 hours straight. i gotts say, shes pretty hot

arghh i cant believe i forgot to include that one in the poll!
Quote by gopherthegreat
i hate that channel. wheres that option?

+1 million just because of the exclusion of Recess...
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
half of those i dont even think come on anymore... however i must say hannah montana has gotta a laugh from me once or twice lol, not to mention that chick is hot and os is the chick from life wiht derik, and also the chick from cory in the house
<_<
>_>
<_<
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
half of those i dont even think come on anymore... however i must say hannah montana has gotta a laugh from me once or twice lol, not to mention that chick is hot and os is the chick from life wiht derik, and also the chick from cory in the house
<_<
>_>
<_<

yeah disney channel chicks are pretty hawt, especially that asian from the suite life of zack and cody.
Where the fuck is Hannah Montana?
That should be on there.

But the best show was Boy Meets World.
So Weird WAS the best.Then maybe Boy Meets World.The famous Jet Jackson was cool when I was young,It was too unreal.
Jackson kelly Std
fender strat
Epiphone JR
Crate gx-40
2x10 extension cab

I like all types of music.Put this in your sig if your are not narrow minded..
i have never just watched disney channel... even in my childhood.. always watched nickelodeon and cartoon network
Quote by Garret.
Depends on how furiously I'm masturbating

Quote by metacarpi
I get paid on the 25th.

Is a bag full of pennies an acceptable method of payment?

The bag will of course, have SWAG written on it

Wynaut of the Pokemon club.
Quote by C.C. Deville
<_<
>_>
<_<

hannah montana=hot
life with derric chick=bitchy
corys house= acts way to foreign, to the point you can actually imagine her smelling like sh!t.

>_>
<_<
I watch all the new shows on disney channel, and I'm proud

Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
So in my opinion, I find that Dave The Barbarian is one of the funniest shows made by Disney...period. And (i'm not sure if this is a Disney show or not) but Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide is pretty damn funny as well. Coconut Head ftw!
Quote by Iamonfire
So in my opinion, I find that Dave The Barbarian is one of the funniest shows made by Disney...period. And (i'm not sure if this is a Disney show or not) but Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide is pretty damn funny as well. Coconut Head ftw!

d00d, that show sucked. Even Stevens and old disney FTW

I guess you're right. Even Stevens really did rock. But Dave The Barbarian DOES have it's moments.
I haven't watched Disney in years! The only ones I remotely remember are the top 4, are the rest new or something? Out of the four that I do know, I'll vote Even Stevens.
Even Steeeeevens.

And The Suite Code of Zack and Life-y.

Those shows are deck.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Remember ZOOGDISNEY?? That was the ****. Playhouse Disney, too. Rolie Polie Olie, bear in the big blue house, PB&J otter, all rivaled Nick toons.

Oh, and the Jersey, too!! and Smart guy!!!!1! Mo was the coolest.

Bug Juice, it doesn't come in a jar/ bug juice comes from who you are, man....

"won't you tell me, where have all the good times gone? where have all the good times gone?"
Flash Forward. It was a really cool show. I miss it a lot. I can't find many videos of it either. If anyone knows where to get it pm me. Seriously. I'm searching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIX-QP6b24A
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated