Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
hahaha
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by Guitarplaymetal
lmao

and nice headline and avatar from RAB slivetoness11

sigged once i figure out how to sig peeps
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
Quote by Kankuro
^ I agree, Saw was rubbish. :\

1st was great

2nd was ok

3rd blew goats
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
1st was great

2nd was ok

3rd blew goats

Not really. They all are horrible in terms of horror movies. I want my sadistic serial killers to be punishing people, not teaching them life lessons about not to do drugs and live healthy and enjoy life. The movie is just shock factor, bad shock factor at that.
^ +1 I don't find Eli Roth style films particularly scary. Just very violent and gory.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ +1 I don't find Eli Roth style films particularly scary. Just very violent and gory.

just shock factor gore, real corpses and wounds don't look anything similar to the crap Eli Roth produces, the whole thing is to just make teenage girls cringe. Also, I've noticed the majority of people who like SAW and Hostel films are idiots, I was going to go backpacking in Europe with my friends and now 2 of them wont be able to go because their GF's backed out and took them with them. Their reasoning? they don't want to be tortured and killed by eastern Europeans...god I hope they get raped or hit by a car...
^ Yeah, if you look at who actually watches "Hostel" or "Saw" it's a bunch of teenage girls dragging their boyfriends along with them. What happened to the horror genre?
666 BRO
Quote by WinterMadness76
just shock factor gore, real corpses and wounds don't look anything similar to the crap Eli Roth produces, the whole thing is to just make teenage girls cringe. Also, I've noticed the majority of people who like SAW and Hostel films are idiots, I was going to go backpacking in Europe with my friends and now 2 of them wont be able to go because their GF's backed out and took them with them. Their reasoning? they don't want to be tortured and killed by eastern Europeans...god I hope they get raped or hit by a car...

Maybe you just hang out with idiots.

I liked Saw, hated Saw 2, and wanted to cry after watching Saw 3.

They sure know how to ruin a series.
"Did you check the bathroom, the bathtub? She sleeps there sometimes. Water cleanses, you know. Washes dirt away, makes new. Maybe she swam away."
Quote by Kankuro
^ Yeah, if you look at who actually watches "Hostel" or "Saw" it's a bunch of teenage girls dragging their boyfriends along with them. What happened to the horror genre?

Movies like Saw and Hostel Yeah....I miss the old good ones....there are still some really decent underground/indie horror movies though.
I was too busy getting a blowjob from my (ex)girlfriend to watch Saw 3 so, I can't say I really watched it.
That was better than all 3 movies put together.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb

Most horror movies aren't even about scaring you anymore. It's more the "art of the kill"

Like Rob Zombie movies