While browsing the channels on tv, I saw a commercial for the Bodog Music Battle of the Bands on Fuse. Apparently Johnny Rotten is one of the judges for the show. I was just wondering if anyone has seen it.
Lol wut.

Doesn't sound like something he'd do to me, not to say you're wrong.
DRM, it's killing music.
yeah it's ok. none of the bands are anything special. but the one girl judge is hot.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
Johnny Rotten's gotta eat too.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yea, I saw that too, it wasn't anything too special. Kept me somewhat entertained for a good hour though while I had nothing much to do.
GMO INC.
Yeah, most of the bands suck, except for the hip hop bands.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by aleckillscobra
yeah it's ok. none of the bands are anything special. but the one girl judge is hot.

Dude Bif Naked is one of the ugliest things I have ever laid my eyes on.

And yeah. Rotten's kinda funny in that. He's kind of a dick though.

I met Fall From Grace, one of the bands thats on that show.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
yeah...i saw that.....i was hoping johnny would be more of a dick actually...cause i thought all those bands sucked and he should be telling them that...but w/e
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
From what I saw in the commercial he was bitching at them. I just think it is a bit lame.
Quote by the glue man
I'm surprised he hasn't been on the Surreal Life yet.

That would be wonderful. How could you get anyone more annoying and rude to have in a house with a bunch of "celebrities"
Quote by the glue man
I'm surprised he hasn't been on the Surreal Life yet.

next season and it will be a barrel full of lolz!

i saw an episode where they go to new orleans and tour some of the wreckage. he started rambling about "dealing with your gov't directly." it was the only thing he said that sounded sincere in the whole show.

and bif naked is disgusting.
Quote by civildp1
Johnny Rotten's gotta eat too.

he feeds off of his own excriment, because hes the biggest ***f*ck out there.

Quote by mike2
yeah...i saw that.....i was hoping johnny would be more of a dick actually...cause i thought all those bands sucked and he should be telling them that...but w/e

he probably thinks their music is good, because he thinks his own previous bands were the best thing to walk the earth.

Quote by recklessnick
sid vic would hate rotten if he is still alive right now

if sid vicious were alive right now, i dont think we would have to worry about johnny rotten at all, it would be his ugly fat mug on the screen.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
i saw like the last 10 minutes of it yesterday, and these kids said they don't care what johnny rotten thinks of them because he's just a "has-been"
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Yea, I've seen the previews and it looks pretty funny. he moons some of the bands and starts cursing at them.
Sounds like a good time to me!
I'm a guy who plays guitar
Quote by xstraightedgex
i can officialy say basschica you are the person i most respect on these entire forums

Quote by sargasm
There should be a country band who does Smashing Pumpkins covers called the Smashing Bumpkins.

Profile: Add me
Quote by mike2

Fear nuttin band kicks ass man

but yeah jhonnys a bit of a dick he's gotta vendetta against any one who shouts a lot which is pretty hypocrytical and then he was all up in arms about some band saying they shot a guy and when the chick judge pointed out that Johnny cash did that all the time he blew it off it sucked cause they left on these greenday look alikes and that "ghetto metal" Band
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by outlaw metaler
Fear nuttin band kicks ass man

but yeah jhonnys a bit of a dick he's gotta vendetta against any one who shouts a lot which is pretty hypocrytical and then he was all up in arms about some band saying they shot a guy and when the chick judge pointed out that Johnny cash did that all the time he blew it off it sucked cause they left on these greenday look alikes and that "ghetto metal" Band

yeah that pissed me off. i thought it was funny that he came back with "johnny cash was the real deal" despite what the girl pointed out.
There are a lot of things that should be said so we're hammering six strings.
Machine gun in our ample voices; this is the party we came for.
Why is this even a thread?

Other than singing briefly for an influential band, all he's done for the world is bitch and moan. No one listens to PiL, he's basically got the social stature of the homeless dude on my corner, only Johnny Rotten probably smells more like his own piss.
Iknow the ramones and Iggy pop and the stooges are two way better punk bands
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by Kinflame
Why is this even a thread?

Because he's an incredibly (in)famous punk, and this is the punk forum?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!