Here it goes..

In June, the love of my life and I broke up after almost two years together. I was a very angry person because I was being abused by someone in my life. I was subsequently taking my anger out on my girlfriend. I decided that because of everything that was happening, I was going to move to the East Coast in August ( I live in the MidWest). I chose this because I didnt want to hurt her any more then I already have and I wanted to go back to being myself. I made this choice for her. Less then a week after we broke off, she was dating someone else. She doesnt talk to me like we used to, and up until today 95% of the conversations we've had have ended up in a fight. Today we decided to take some time off from eachother before we talked again to think everything out. She keeps reminding me that she has him now, and makes it appear that he is more important then me. I fear I am making a stupid mistake by moving now. It feels like its for nothing. I am trying to move on and be ok with the situation, but I can't.

What should I do?
How should I go about the situation.

I am in need of desperate help.

I like my coffee

BLACK

Just Like My Metal

first of all

how old are you?
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
hey, at least she didn't give you a pen.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
The love of your life?
You must be 15 or very stupid (which is kind of implicit in being 15). Why stupid you say? Well, after all, you are asking advice to take a very important decision on an internet forum, specifically a guitar forum, visited mostly by angry and depressed pubescent assholes. Since you said you wanted to move I'm guessing you're older. Am I right?
If she's really the "love of your life" then you are an idiot beyond my help for not knowing what to do.
The only advice I can give is what most people should be telling you anyway: move on.
If she dated someone days after you broke up then it seems that you're a huge loser or that she never even cared about you. Let it go.
Lets analyze this, from what you posted this is what I gather...
-Someone was hurting you, and you consequently took your anger out on "the love of your life"
-You broke up. This would explain why "...She doesn't talk to me like we used to..."
-Shes seeing someone else, this would also contribute to the fact that ".... She doesn't talk to me like we used to..."

So bottom line... you hurt her, you broke up, shes through with you (as shes seeing someone else)

1.) Don't move away, thats over reacting
2.) If most of your conversations end badly, DON'T HAVE CONVERSATIONS
3.) Move on... shes obviously not into you
4.) Don't become that melodramatic obsessive stalkerish ex

In a nut shell, move on dude... You ****ed it up, shes over you. Yeah the situation sucks, it sucks ass... but you just gotta move on.
You're 16. And you were planning on moving to the east coast by yourself?

But really, you're taking things way to seriously, if she has a new boyfriend she probably does list him as a higher priority as you.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
go to the relationship thread.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Stop being a whiny, little asshole?

I'm not trying to be mean. But, that's how you sounded in your description.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Beowulf 2112

Blah blah blah blah

In a nut shell, move on dude... You ****ed it up, shes over you. Yeah the situation sucks, it sucks ass... but you just gotta move on.

Bingo.
Nitro, while that may be true, not all UGers are like that, keep in mind not everyone posts.

But I do agree with what you said:

OP, let it go... if she's dating someone else that fast it's obvious you didn't mean as much to her as she did to you. I think love is something that has to be mutual; if the two of you don't feel the same about eachother, move on. Don't move away because of this, just move on.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Stop being a whiny, little asshole?

I'm not trying to be mean. But, that's how you sounded in your description.

I'm not trying to. I just dont know what to do.

I like my coffee

BLACK

Just Like My Metal

ok dude, you need a break from her. shes attempting to make you jelous with this other guy, not cool. at your age, chances are you wont stay with her. if you moved where would you stay?
Quote by 7angels7plauges
ok dude, you need a break from her. shes attempting to make you jelous with this other guy, not cool. at your age, chances are you wont stay with her. if you moved where would you stay?

For all of you who keep asking this question, I'd be moving in with my dad, and completly start over.

I like my coffee

BLACK

Just Like My Metal

Write a song about it.
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
Quote by Ninjapirate713
For all of you who keep asking this question, I'd be moving in with my dad, and completly start over.

Thats still over reacting dude...
Quote by alucardmik
Write a song about it.

I have been...

For a week now..

I like my coffee

BLACK

Just Like My Metal

Quote by NiTrO_FrEeZiNg
The love of your life?
Why stupid you say? Well, after all, you are asking advice to take a very important decision on an internet forum, specifically a guitar forum, visited mostly by angry and depressed pubescent assholes.

hahahahaha.

anyway, she obviously wasnt the "love of your life" if shes already dating someone else. shes probably your first love and you think you will be with her forever blahblah. but just remember your first love will probably not be your only love. she obviously wasnt as in to you as you thought so just move on. she doesnt want you, shes with soemone else, you have no chance with ehr anymore, get over it. there will be other girls. this world has billions of them. trust me, one of them will be the one. its just not this one
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Ninjapirate713

wow....

just wow...

such dramatic teen age bull****

you're 16 get over, she is not your true love, never was, and she apparently has moved on....quit being a mopey loser and get over it