Page 1 of 2
****ing ****. I just got back from work and somebody took my god damn Ipod from my backpack. Heres the story

I have to bus to work, I work at Superstore (its a Supermarket), So I listen to my Ipod on the way there. I put it away into my backpack before I even got to the parking lot, so nobody could of seen it. I put my backpack in the coats/backpack area. By the end of the day, I come to get my stuff to leave any there it is, my IPOD IS ****ING GONE. If I ever find the son of a bitch who did it, I'm going to slit their ****ing throat for going through my god damn bag. I'm think of posting a poster saying I'd give like a $500 reward (saying that all my music library was on their, WHICH IT ****ING WAS). Then taking it back and giving the person up to the store managers. I am going to kill them. Anyone have similar stories?
i stole a kids ipod at superstore tonight, it was awesome, i bet hes so pissed
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Why would you give a 500 dollar reward when you could just buy a new one?
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
one of my brothers friends brother stole my MP3 player off me, but I realised it was him and he wasnt too smart about it. Next day I told my brother what happened and a few weeks later my MP3 player turns up at home, and the kid who took it has a swollen face xD

Was definitley thankful to my bro for that :P

Sucks though for you, if you find out who did it just turn them in. A criminal record will rape them far harder in life than any violence you do to them
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
but what does that have to do with me? what did i do wrong? (thread title)
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Yeah, just buy another ipod. Plus a stolen ipod is hardly worth killing anyone over, one of my friends got clipped by a car, hit a pole and the car sped off before she got the number plate and was stuck with a $10k quote.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by BreakingBnj

now heres a man thinking ahead!

Quote by BreakingBnj

pwned! rofl
Quote by Arthur Curry
FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE.

Ain't funny
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Yeah i'm a certain race so its cool others wont be offended when I make jokes about us, especially on the internet where it is so obvious what i am doing
Quote by Arthur Curry
FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE.

+63

EDIT: and you all you douchebags calling him "mean" or "racist", stfu. Your all white anyways. Stop acting like your offended to get bonus points for being "thoughtful" and "polite". Seriously, as if there aren't worse in the "jokes you go to hell for" threads.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Last edited by PieceOfMind666 at Jul 23, 2007,
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Become an hero.

Hey, not a bad idea!

There's always some event that triggers a hero . . .

Batman watching his parents die
Spiderman's uncle being murdered
Luke Skywalker seeing Ben Kenobi get chopped in half . . .

And you, your iPod
Hi!

Sig Retired.
Quote by Arthur Curry
I'm african-american.

ohh... lol, but still...
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Tophue
Yeah i'm a certain race so its cool others wont be offended when I make jokes about us, especially on the internet where it is so obvious what i am doing

See, he knows!
Quote by Arthur Curry
FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE.

EDIT: Just read your post. You're black, it's ok.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Arthur Curry
FUCKING African Americans

Fixed
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by la bamba
Hey, not a bad idea!

And you, your iPod

Look it up on encyclopedia dramatica .
Dickless.
Quote by leftybassdude
i stole a kids ipod at superstore tonight, it was awesome, i bet hes so pissed

LULZ !

Good one, you made me laugh quite a lot, and now to the topic, no one has ever stolen something big from me.
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by la bamba
Hey, not a bad idea!

And you, your iPod

/doesn't get it.

Hay guyz!
Quote by PieceOfMind666

+63

EDIT: and you all you douchebags calling him "mean" or "racist", stfu. Your all white anyways. Stop acting like your offended to get bonus points for being "thoughtful" and "polite". Seriously, as if there aren't worse in the "jokes you go to hell for" threads.

Yup whites can't be against racist jokes.
Quote by BreakingBnj

He said that he's only pretending like he will pay, but he will actually fight the dude who stole it in the post.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by Inhale.Breathe
****ing ****. I just got back from work and somebody took my god damn Ipod from my backpack. Heres the story

I have to bus to work, I work at Superstore (its a Supermarket), So I listen to my Ipod on the way there. I put it away into my backpack before I even got to the parking lot, so nobody could of seen it. I put my backpack in the coats/backpack area. By the end of the day, I come to get my stuff to leave any there it is, my IPOD IS ****ING GONE. If I ever find the son of a bitch who did it, I'm going to slit their ****ing throat for going through my god damn bag. I'm think of posting a poster saying I'd give like a $500 reward (saying that all my music library was on their, WHICH IT ****ING WAS). Then taking it back and giving the person up to the store managers. I am going to kill them. Anyone have similar stories?

Ive been there. worse story though.

Ok, so In woodshop last year, theres this guy that likes to listen to my ipod while im in the shop ( he wanted to fail, so hed sit there and listen to it). One day, the very ****ING last day in the shop, I accidently sanded 2 of my fingernails off in the belt sander (couldnt play guitar for a couple weeks), and while I was at the nurse, the ****er stole it. the next day i see him walking with it, then when i see him again I ask for it back. he denies having it. i think ok, he didnt take it. then 5 people tell me that they saw him with my ipod (they described it perfectly). so i call him and ask for it back, and he gets pissed off and says hes going to get black people to beat me up Anyway, I thought if hes that desperate to take it from me while im at the ****ing nurses office, let him just keep the damn thing instead of raising hell. then he goes around telling people that my sister called, threating legal action and exposing the places he smokes pot at. The thing is though, I dont even have a ****ing sister, so i dont know what the hells going on...
Quote by yoshixxx7
He said that he's only pretending like he will pay, but he will actually fight the dude who stole it in the post.
yeah I probably should of elaborated, but htats what I meant. I'll say I'm going to pay, but if someone claims they have, their gonna bleed.
Quote by GiantRaven
Everyone told me they hate you too

Buy a new iPod
Well, its going to be about 4 weeks before I can afford one. My next paycheque (2 weeks from today) is going towards my new guitar (which I want more). So I have to wait another 2 weeks from then. Then it ****ing pisses me off more because I'll have no damn money for leisure. ****ing hell, I'm going to kill this asshole.

Randomness in photoshop I did ages ago. It fit the thread.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by la bamba
Hey, not a bad idea!

And you, your iPod

He said 'an' hero. It's not what you think...

Bloody 4chan.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Leonheart
^

He said a hero.

No, I said an hero .

Quote by MetalMilitia212
Become an hero.

See?
Dickless.
Moral of the story?

Don't leave expensive valuable **** laying around in an unsecure area.

Don't you have lockers at work?
Page 1 of 2