Search bar not working....But yeah....Whats the best music to play video games to....I've found Enter Shikari to be good....And Dragonforce for obvious reasons...What about you guys?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Nine Inch Nails.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
This band from Mexico called Mana was pretty epic while I was playing Brothers in Arms.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
if i'm playing a war/fighting game then I play Slipknot. I always get more kills that way

If i'm playing a car racing game I play Public Enemy and Rage Against the Machine. I always get slower times by about 5 seconds if I dont listen to them. wierd huh?
Quote by bpf3991
im paranoid of my keyboard now...little men are watching me
Achilles Last Stand- Led Zeppelin.

Good beat i love it.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Depends on the game.

Something like Resident Evil or some other horror game?? Ambient music. Like Sigur Ròs, or, if you've got spunk, Sunn O))). The ambient, kinda eerie feeling can add that atmosphere.

RPG? Meh. Anything. Progressive music or power metal would work great, but whatever you like.

FPS? Loud. Heavy. Death metal, black metal, industral stuff. Something that can have that wall of sound.

Sports? Meh. Again. Anything works.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
if I'm playing a RTS like Starcraft I listen to whatever I'm in the mood for.

Otherwise I'm usually playing a FPS (quake 4, CSS) and don't listen to anything because I need to hear the in-game sounds.
Dragonforce, Children Of Bodom and BASSHUNTER are good for really fast games but Lamb Of God and Mudvayne are good for when you just need to let some anger out through video games
Quote by fallenangel20
FPS? Loud. Heavy. Death metal, black metal, industral stuff. Something that can have that wall of sound.

Why do that when you can put on the total opposite music and get some kind of weird numbing effect?

Seriously, i was listening to "The Scientist" while playing one of those games and it was like.....woah.......huh?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Thrash metal and mario kart 64!
...And the worms ate into his brain.
I play only 1st person shooters and I always listen to the postal service. Killing people to peaceful music just makes my day.