£55 from cash convertors lol...

Its a 1980's i think, anyone know anything about them...other than the pups sound great
Wow, not bad! I'm not sure about the Roadstar models, better wait for someone else to explain. How does it play?
Really well, the finger board is vry flat and the neck is a beef steak, ..probally better for rhythm playing, but the pick ups sound great...it resembles a strat so much, especially the 70's strat with the oversized head, Big logo and writting on the head, and also the bullet truss rod....

Its nice and heavy too and has a good tone.
Roadstars were the predecessors of the RG series. Wow. That's some find. Those usually go for about 200-300$. Nice guitars. Not the best from that time period (Around 1983-1988, my Baretta pwns it, but oh well) but still quite the amaszing sort. Some say (including me) that they sound better than most of the strats, even the Fender ones.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
I dont have a clue lol,

But like that dude said, they sound pretty much th same as a fender strat made in the USA, and this is a Made in Japan model.

I wanna buy it off him lol...its got rarity and individuality.
Sadly my local cash converteres closed a few years ago, I did however pick up my ESP M-1 in prestine condition for £140 before it closed. Iv known a few people to get great deals from there where the staff really dont have a clue what they are selling. Im my case they had 3 guitars at the time 2 Tanglewood Strat copies for £200 each and a 1986 ESP M-1 for £140.Which would you take...
Superb man. If I'd of seen that I'd of picked it up without regard too.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
i'm not too well up on the older ibanezes, i think it's probably a nice guitar, you can just make out "made in japan" on the neck plate, i think. I'm guessing that was a steal, as long as it's not broken in any un-fixable way.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Roadstars are pretty damn cool. Nice buy.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.