Alright this could lose a lot of people....

Did anyone use to watch a tv program when you were younger called Hubbub? I think that's what it was called. It was either on channel 5 or Itv after school and it was about a cycle courier called Les Bub who always had these crazy adventures on his bike. He always made a weird horn noise with his mouth.

Anyone else watch this? if so do you have any YouTube links? I have an extreme urge to watch this - so if you can help me I will be a happy man.

Mucho gracias
Last edited by radio_schizo at Jul 23, 2007,
I remember that! Didn't he live in a really tall building?
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

It was on BBC1 you fool! The blasphemy behind stating it was ITV OR Channel 5 is horendous!

It was a little crap tbh.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Awww i breifly looked at the title and thought it said hubba bubba dissapointed, and no im never heard of it
i remember it
not like details or anything
search the bbc or something for it?
Any straight-edge punk is a friend of mine
Quote by tommo619
I remember that! Didn't he live in a really tall building?

YES!

Help me find it

There he is. Does this ring any bells? he used to have that weird signature hand moment when he made the honk honk noise. God I need to find a video!
Last edited by radio_schizo at Jul 23, 2007,
Hubbub = epic win.

I loved that show. The one I remember most is when he had to deliver a pizza but there was a rival pizza dude on a motorbike who he was racing to the client. If i remember correcty, the client was a big fat businessman who was making them race for some reason, can't remember why.

Can't find any videos.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I remember Hububb! I think I remember an episode in which he had hiccups and he tried to get rid of them. Hilarity surely ensued.
I remember trying to make the horn noise when I was little but I could never do it
I remember Les Bub.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Well this brings back memories for sure. I had completely forgotten about that show.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Les Bub > All kids TV characters nowadays. He truy was awesome, and typically I can't find anything on Youtube.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.