Has anyone seen it yet? I just watched it. I thought it was one of the best movies I've seen in quite some time. I doubt most of you 14 year old idiots could sit still through an entire movie without things blowing up every 15 seconds but if you actually liked movies like Taxi Driver I would seriously suggest this movie.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
But without the explosions what is a movie going to have in it?!?!

Ill have to see it. Love movies like that.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by 3lusiv3
Taxi Driver was the sh*t!

Taxi Driver was the first movie I ever saw that made me believe that even a crazed psychopath villain can be the hero in someone's eyes. I love that movie. The soundtrack is amazing as well, with the dialogue and all.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
Has anyone seen it yet? I just watched it. I thought it was one of the best movies I've seen in quite some time. I doubt most of you 14 year old idiots could sit still through an entire movie without things blowing up every 15 seconds but if you actually liked movies like Taxi Driver I would seriously suggest this movie.

Every post I see of yours I wish you'd get perma-banned and never come back. You know that?
meh. dane cook ruined it for me
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join