http://www.myspace.com/seantinker

Currently just trying out my recording software, so this is more a question of sound quality over playing quality, as I realise some of the playing is a bit sloppy and I recorded things seperately and got the mixing a bit wrong in parts, but other than that I think they're OK for things done in like, 1 take or so.

C4C if that floats your boat!
Funny words.
The quality sounds pretty good. I think the rhythm guitar might be a bit to quiet in Improv, if you're worried about it interfering with the lead, you could try panning them seperately. I like the tone of the lead guitar. The clean rhythm guitar sounds good to me in the second song, but in both songs the distorted rhythm sounds kind of weird I guess, but not too bad. Good music btw.
Quote by altgrunge
The quality sounds pretty good. I think the rhythm guitar might be a bit to quiet in Improv, if you're worried about it interfering with the lead, you could try panning them seperately. I like the tone of the lead guitar. The clean rhythm guitar sounds good to me in the second song, but in both songs the distorted rhythm sounds kind of weird I guess, but not too bad. Good music btw.

Thanks

I think the rhythm bits might be a bit too muddy with the EQ's/gain settings so I'll bear that in mind for future reference.
Funny words.
Quality is good. I'd work on your improvisation phrasing a bit though.