Ive been using the ipod crappy earphones for 3 years now and I cant stop complaining on how they suck.
It cannot withstand strong basses and it isnt crisp, and I have to turn it up real loud to block outside noise.

So I have a 100$ budget and Ive went to the apple store and they have these great boss earphones for like 140$ and theyre awesome but Im looking for somthing cheaper with great quailities, and easy to wear/walk around with.

Any suggestions?
i recently got a pair of those big ones that cover your head, they sound ****ing brilliant
zune headphones pwn
buy them, theyre like 20 bucks and there is no zune logos on it or anything
they pwn, enough said
Buy the same Boss headphones somewhere else... I'm sure the Apple store overprices them.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
headphones are also accepted lol.
as long as theyre easy to wear.
From what I hear Shure Earbuds are awesome. Pretty much everybody has them, and I saw a pair for $99. Check Cnet.com for some reviews
"...and I've never been very smart, but I connect you with your shadow"
from "Untitled #11" by John Frusciante
Koss sparkplug. They are simply awsome. In-ear type with great bass. They cost about 10-20 bucks and I think they sound better than some more expensive ones. The truth is that the bass is almost better then my headphones.
Skull Candy
Their in-the-ear head phones are phenomenal (sp?) and still relatively cheap ($30)
Try V-Moda, i've had those for aboot a year now, and i love them!
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Just get the Bose Tri-Port headphones. I think they're like a 100 and they sound superb.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
DO NOT GET SKULLCANDIES......

Instead get Koss KSC75 , they;re 20 bucks and have good sounds..

Or get Grados, Alessandros

Bose is overpriced for what they are...

Grados SR-60 plus a Headphone amp should be good
Avoid Skull Candy. I am on my second pair that just broke. On the two sets of Skull Candy earbuds I have owned, one side cut out completely. They did give me a refund the first time, and I haven't sent the second set in. They sound good, but unless you want to send in your earphones (they do have lifetime warranty) I would go with something else.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by Waters?
Ive been using the ipod crappy earphones for 3 years now and I cant stop complaining on how they suck.
It cannot withstand strong basses and it isnt crisp, and I have to turn it up real loud to block outside noise.

So I have a 100$ budget and Ive went to the apple store and they have these great boss earphones for like 140$ and theyre awesome but Im looking for somthing cheaper with great quailities, and easy to wear/walk around with.

Any suggestions?

now they may not be really comfortable after a few hours and they are not in ear type but I use a set of Grado Labs SR80 headphones in my studio.

They are open and light weight but the cord is thick which weighs them down a little but the great sound and frequency range really makes up for it IMO.

price when new, about $95

http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones-headsets/grado-sr80/4505-6468_7-30618184.html

I like the look of them too...old school
Last edited by moody07747 at Jul 24, 2007,
I have the boss in-ear headphones and they are spectacular. They do feel quite lose but only fall out if I headbang really hard for awhile. They sound amazing too and are very comfortable. In-ear headphones always bothered me but I didn't want to pay the $300 for the huge boss one's and these don't bother me at all.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Seriously, one cannot go past Sennheiser. How can no one have mentioned them yet? I have a pair of little white in ear non-symmetrical ear buds.

Best $90 AUD I ever spent.
Well not really, but having heard some of the other brands, Bose, and all the other high end brands, I really must say I think the Sennheisers are the best.

You should try them out though. Different people have different opinions.

EDIT: Oh yeah, they're noise canceling too.

Dragonforce? I don't even know what that is. Isn't it that Japanese card game "Dragon Force Z"?
I recently replaced my iPod earphones with sennheiser ones, and they are amazing

Look into some sennheiser ones, but try to avoid the cheapers ones.
Everyone who said the Shure's is right on the money. I have a pair that I've had for over a year now and they do not disappoint.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
if you dont mind having big ugly phones on your head, then get a cheap pair of studio headphones. I got a pair from best buy for about $80. The best part is you can use them to imitate surround sound if you watch movies at your computer.
i got the bose A5 in jan and theyre good but not immense like i was expecting

i used to have a pair of sennheiser over-ear phones which blew them out of the water and were half the price
Of all the sigs in the world...

This is definitely one of 'em
Quote by ordinary_story
Those "in-ear" ones r good... i donno if u get that wer u live tho...

NO NO NO NO NO NO

In Ear headphones are the worst you can get.
Get OVER the Ear headphones. Best quality, and they help reduce outside noises, so you don't have to crank the volume, thus deafening yourself.
Spiral Out
If you want to get In-ear avoid Skullcandy, and avoid Sparkplug, Way too bassy and muffled, unless you want to do some mods to it, it will be decent. Shures E2c, are pretty good Best ones i heard were KSC75, Sennheiser Px100, and Grados/Alessandros. I would get the Ksc75 (20USD) and a Headphone Amp for around 80, get really good sounds from that
Quote by HumanitysDeath
NO NO NO NO NO NO

In Ear headphones are the worst you can get.
Get OVER the Ear headphones. Best quality, and they help reduce outside noises, so you don't have to crank the volume, thus deafening yourself.

No. The in-ear ones are the best for blocking outside noise. It's basically the same thing as wearing ear plugs. So if anything you wouldn't need to crank the volume on those to get the best possible sound at a lower volume. "Best quality" is subjective to brand/style you are going for. I still think the Shure e2c's are the best choice.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
I am a Zune user, and as so, I bought the Zune in-ear premium headphones. They rule! Awesome noise isolation and good sound quality. They do tend to fall out because I have weird ears though.