K, so, I recently got a job, and had my birthday, and got some birthday money.
I have 536$ in cash, a 50$ gift card at best buy, and a 100$ gift card at a local mall. Most of the money is from working, but i really have no idea what to spend it on. I don't need another guitar, I already have two nice electrics, the only ideas i had were possibly some recording equiptment. (A mixer, speakers, ect)
Does anyone else have any ideas?
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
pr0n! good stuff too, not the ****ty free stuff on the interwebs

or food, a nice steak would do well. and expensive steak like strip steak or whatever. go nuts with it
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Dutch prostitutes.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
that crate 600 watt amp. lol
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
either something ridiculous like a canoe (or kayak, someone up there said it) or buy a gun

or save up. saving up FTW
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
Vinyl. It looks sexy, and you feel empowered holding it.

Or save it.
Get a couple sets of strings, they always come in handy. However, personally I would buy cd's/dvd's/books/guitar stuff or whatever.

I've been doing a newspaper route for a little while and the pay isn't much, but it's equal to the amount of work that it takes to do the job. I deliver newspapers to about 70 houses twice a week (8 times a month) and my pay works out to be about $95-125 (Cdn.) a month. I realize that's not a lot of money, but it only takes about 2-4 hours a week to do so.

I also had a birthday recently and I still have about $400, but I managed to buy 12 cd's, 3 dvd's and a book. Mind you, I didn't take out any of my cash from my newspaper route (I usually spend that money on cd's anyways ). I think I'll be going back out in search of a few more books and then I'll be saving up to buy me a mandolin when I get the chance .
Crunchy nut cornfalkes, some twisters, some cadbury's chocolate fingers and...

Arctic monkeys new album
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by alex_haeni
K, so, I recently got a job, and had my birthday, and got some birthday money.
I have 536$ in cash, a 50$ gift card at best buy, and a 100$ gift card at a local mall. Most of the money is from working, but i really have no idea what to spend it on. I don't need another guitar, I already have two nice electrics, the only ideas i had were possibly some recording equiptment. (A mixer, speakers, ect)
Does anyone else have any ideas?

Do you have an iPod?

Get a Gelaskin. They're based in Toronto, so shipping could be cheaper for you.

http://gelaskins.com/0/0_0_0.php

I just got mine today. I got "Kobe".

Here it is on my iPod.

I used my shit webcam, so the lighting's horrible. But they're great. And only 14.95 (American).

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
one like this again ..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Investment?
Savings?

Or even a Uni/College fund?

$500 is a pretty good starting point. Stick a little bit in the account now and then and you'll have it much easier later in life when you're not drowning in your own student debts.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK