Feel down/ kinda depressed when you break a string and you don't have a replacement? I've just noticed that general feeling of gloominess when a string breaks because its stopping me doing what I love. So, I pose this question....Do you ever feel down when you break a string and you don't have a replacement?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
I always have a replacement.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
I always have a replacement.

+1
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
Surprisingly yeh
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

yeah

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

No I just suck it up and wait for a new one, and play without the string for a while. Haha
SPACE FOR RENT
omg..... this thread made me laugh. no i don't feel down, i go get more strings if i don't have a replacement. i learned long ago that you don't buy strings, ya rent'em and ya need to always have plenty on hand. and i gotta say no, i never felt down when i busted'em in the past. thats emo, i don't do emo.
If I don't have a replacement, I'll just play some songs that don't require that string until I can go buy some new strings..
i once broke a G-string fingering Aminor.....lol i crack myself up!
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
i once broke a G-string fingering Aminor.....lol i crack myself up!

Nicely played.

If I break a string I typically have a replacement because a lot of stores out here sell strings 2 for 1. If not, I just crab my old crappy Ibanez GAX30 and play it until I get new strings. If all else fails, grab the acoustic and play that for a while.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
Yep. Especially if it was caused by something stupid I did, like changing tunings to quickly. And right now I'm completely broke, so I can't get any new ones until I get my paycheck.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?