or any body selling a bass in the uk. im looking for a starter bass. so something like someones old bass there selling for like 30 to 40 quid wud be cool. or on that. does any body know how much it wud cost to get an input fixed ?
www.myspace.com/declarationofhate1

Quote by ch715dallat
i've said it before an ill say it again, its fap fap for gods sake, unless your **** was squashed in a factory machinery accident or you cant physically get it up, there is no reason you should flap your co ck
You mean an output?

My output bust on my guitar so I bought a new one from eBay and soldered it on myself, wasn't that difficult to be honest.

Also, I'll be looking to sell my starter bass at Christmas, when I get a Jaguar. You'll probably want one before then, though.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Last edited by -February-Star- at Jul 23, 2007,
na input jack

Quote by ch715dallat
i've said it before an ill say it again, its fap fap for gods sake, unless your **** was squashed in a factory machinery accident or you cant physically get it up, there is no reason you should flap your co ck
A bass doesn't have an input jack. The input is the pickups.

Unless it's your amp that's broken, in which case it is the input.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
the dude im buying it off calls it input as its were he puts his lead in.lol but yeah ok, output.

Quote by ch715dallat
http://www.warmoth.com/hardware/parts/parts.cfm?fuseaction=include_jacks

You might be able to find a jack that fits there. For buying basses, go to Classifieds then Gear Ads.

And is the guy in your avatar naked? I swear I see something that looks like a penis.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

My friend had it done...Cost him around €15 I think, just ring a shop.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Loads of sites sell Jack sockets.

Check out Maplin, Highlystrung, axesrus.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.