Im considering putting a piezo pup on the electric that i will be building (hopefully soon!) but with me putting a FR in it i dont know how i will be able to install one...Help please!
Member 3 of the FINAL FANTASY VII club.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
what type of piezo?
i imagine with a FR youd need the piezo sets that you can get, one for each saddle and attach them to the FR saddles, Never imagined piezos with a FR before though, cool idea
I Love Oreos, And im English =D
i think you can get piezo saddles, for FR too

it was in some stewmac catalog - might wanna check there

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
i havnt yet done extensive research on it but from what i have seen all the saddle piezos are for strat style bridges, correct me if im wrong but FR saddles are different (not by much though).

On with the search!

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
*flicks through stew mac catalouge*

Couldnt find any compatible with FR =[
FR saddles depend on the FR, Licesend floyd roses you have to cut the strings and clamp them into each saddle for instance, and the you get quick loaders and such, so theres quite a few
hmm...its looking like a piezo is out of the picture...unless somebody knows of one that isnt in the bridge