Poll: Who is a better guitarist?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who is a better guitarist?
Dave Mustaine
3 75%
Kirk
1 25%
Voters: 4.
Well to me I think that dave actully has more skill than kirk because dave mustaine to me his music is more complex and his rytm is just a hard as kirks solos...cause Technically dave always had more "spice in this solos/riff.....and james did say that he made kirk use daves solos and stuff for guide lines plus james did help and did solos for kirk...so i think it is clear who a better guitarist but to tell you the truth kirk might have been one of the greatest bands but that doesnt make you great...so please dont choose as fan boys just choose as fair fans
I don't know who either of them are, but this is the wrong thread.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
mustaine > everything

If you moulded pure metal in the shape of a man, it would look like dave mustaine.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
*reported*

This agruement has been on UG so many times its not amusing any more and no vs threads.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus