Page 1 of 2
Was this inspired by the thread you just posted in??
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Last time I was drunk I was arrested and got a fine. I was mad and I was yelling at cars driving by.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
whole bottles of gin and little boys DON'T mix...
By the way 'Diet coke head' your sig tells the truth.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Quote by Diet_coke_head
The last time I was drunk I boned my dog...my male dog

You gotta be ****ing kidding..

i once kissed 17 people, while i was drunk, think there were like 5-6 boys hahah, im not gay ( not even close ) But, damn, that was fun
i got drunk at a wedding over the weekend. open bar dude....
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
I got drunk yesterday. ****ed two girls in a toilet.... That was nice dude
Quote by ..NEM..
*hugs back and grabs White Ponys ass*
Quote by steee21
And a female dog would have been less weird?

Ya...a male dog makes it gay.
Housewarming party. 2 40's of Mickey's and a Bottle of Smirnoff Ice (bitch drink, i know) under an hour. Super drunk.

I punched some sober guy in the head, he punches me in the ****ing mouth.
Fist fight with my homie.
Broke the door handle to the apartment.
Pissed all over the bathroom floor.
Start crying, regretting that I drank so much.
Hug everyone because I'm such a sorry drunk bastard.

Fall everywhere. Play with rose bushes. Fall in the middle of a street.
Sleep in my friends car.
Wake up at 7:30am
Talk to his neighbor about my mustang.
Throw up all over the street.
Last time I was drunk someone thought it would be a great idea to steal a roadsign. Turned out we were too drunk to do it. or something. I can't really remember it..
I r Pirate!
Quote by steee21
And a female dog would have been less weird?

Pretty much.
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
James gets drunk, hilarity does not ensue.

This all takes place in Poole with Mark, it's all true and if you don't beleive me, feel free to ask him yourself.

www.myspace.com/albanundemusic

So I go over there on a Friday evening, at about 8 and we start drinking after a couple of hours of Destruction Derby, I had 2 cans and 2 double vodka's in the space of an hour and I was at the stage where you know you're drunk but you know you can drink more (look, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a complete light weight so.. I start to feel it a lot earlier than everyone else). We eat a proper meal of chicken fajitas and decide to go out on the bar crawl, at about 11.

Now.. I don't exactly look 18.. I don't even look my own age, so how the heck we managed to get away with this.. I'll never know.

We decided to try a pub first, just to see if I could get in to anywhere.. we were basically just gonna build up our confidence and work up from pub to club.

So the first place we hit is called Yates'. It's got these big double doors and you have to walk through them into like a little lobby area, where the bouncers are. There was a single one on duty, a woman of roughly 40.

I walked straight past her, Mark walks in just behind me and apparently she smiled at Mark in a 'I know what you're doing but well done for having the gonads' kinda way and we all walked in. I had 2 more pints in there and at this point they start kicking out. It's 12.30.

We decided now to try the Hog's Head, a good 400m away. And by this point I'm at the stage where you know you've had too much, you know you're gonna chuck up and you don't give a ****. So they all teach me how to walk in a straight line whilst drunk. About 4 minutes later we get to the Hog's Head and again, walk straight in. I have a water 'cos I wanna carry on drinking later, and this place is full of mingers and it smells funny. After my water I get ID'd and then kicked out.

We decide to go for the big guns now, the biggest bar in Poole. MINT.

They normally have about 3,412,431 bouncers on the door, and it's ALWAYS absolutely packed in there. We get within 25m of the door and Mark decides that I would look older in his leather jacket, I put it on. I feel like an idiot in a leather jacket, we walk towards the door, there are 2 doormen, both bald, both with a bigger diameter than height, the 2 missing Mitchell brothers.

We walk straight past them.

We're in, the holy grail is before us.. his is like a pot of gold for the others, it's ****ing full of women, the guys are still semi sober and could have sex with any of them if they wanted to. I, however.. was finding it difficult to walk up the 3 stairs to the bogs. I ignore the prostitutes and sit down, Mark, Carlos and Gary join me in 3 minutes, bringing with them lots of beer and 2 young bunnies who's names I forget. I drink at my own pace for the next 2 hours. I lose count of how many I've had and all I want to do now is sleep.

For some reason.. I feel the urge to ask bunny number 1 how old she thinks I am. She replies; "well, I run a bar in Bournemouth.. so I'm pretty good at this game so I'd say.. 20..?".

A professional 'age guesser', thinks I'm TWENTY.

I laugh in her face and tell her that I'm actually fifteen. She ignores me from there on.

We eventually get bored of the Fergie wannabe's and leave this place, I decide I want a kebab, we get kebabs. We eat kebabs. I fall asleep on the floor in the living room, and wake up 3 hours later with vomit in my mouth, yep, I nearly drowned in my own vomit, if I had been lying on my back, I would have died. I stand up and realise this, and choke on it. I spit it out and then throw up in my mouth as I run to the bathroom.

I throw up PROPERLY (when it actually comes out your mouth without you spitting it out, and when it has food chunks in it) 11 times.

And then I did the stupidest thing I could have done.. I went to work.

And threw up some more.

And then I went home and slept, a lot.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
i was drunk @ my friends apartment, and he had some girls over, and i kept glancing @ this girls chest because she wore such a low cut top... well she said u can get a closer look. as im moving in for a better look, i glare for about a few seconds, and puke all over the girl.
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
You have to be 18 in the UK to drink or what? :s
Quote by ..NEM..
*hugs back and grabs White Ponys ass*
Quote by White Pony

i dont know why you think that, and i dont know how old you have to be, but i think he's talking about getting into bars n' stuff.
Some bars have this age limit
A couple of months ago I got drunk, and me and a female friend of mine just sat in a bench in the middle of the street, with nothing but underweards (Well, she wore a bra aswell), and laughed our asses off for around 2 hours.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
You have to be 18 to buy alcahol or be in a bar as far as I know.

I'm fifteen, and on that night I did both.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Hey you Diet_Coke_Head

Take that **** off you asshole!!

You apparently didn't read my last thread made that is was a simply study to show people react over the internet.
Quote by JamMan*
You have to be 18 to buy alcahol or be in a bar as far as I know.

I'm fifteen, and on that night I did both.

Hehe, here in Denmark, we have to be 16, to buy it, im 15 too, but all my friends are asking me to buy it for them ^^
hehe, Screw age limits ! you just have to look old, and stay cool
On new years eve there was a ladder laid flat on the floor..

So, I thought I would try and show off by walking along the steps of it, I just kinda crippled and broke my ankle
Damn alcohol
^Meh, not really... in the UK now you get ID'd if you look under 21.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by guitarshark2099
i was drunk @ my friends apartment, and he had some girls over, and i kept glancing @ this girls chest because she wore such a low cut top... well she said u can get a closer look. as im moving in for a better look, i glare for about a few seconds, and puke all over the girl.

haha niiiccee
last experience my friend filmed me and i ended up sitting by the road singing every rose has its thorn to random people riding by with their windows rolled down and then i somehow ended up talking about pepsi for like thrity minutes
haha...i got drunk at work...how's that? I work as a help-carpenter...and we had some repairments to do in a little neigbhor bar...the owner said we could have as much of anything we liked while working...I took a glance a the heineken draft stand. Im not much of a drinker...but i know that draft beer is less "headhitting" than normal, canned beer...Damn it was hot that day (this guy doesn't have a/c in his bar..unbelievable)...so thinking i won't get drunk i had around a litre of beer in a span of 20-15 min (thinking i was drinking pepsi or somethin)
rIG:
My old clasic guitar-It desreves to be first!
Yamaha APX-8A
Epi Les Paul Standard 03'(w/Dimarzio Super Distortion + Tone Zone both split)
Kustom Dual 30RC
Boss Gt-8
Boss MD-2 (lost it somewhere)
Digitech Rp-200a (wish i lost it...)
last time i was drunk i drove home. oops.

also, i was drinking casually last weekend and we started throwing cans of tag and axe into a fire. then we were pouring lighter fluid and spray paint on it. 'merican.
#DTWD
amazing thread haha
Last edited by skagitup at Jul 23, 2007,
I was pissed at this girls party. I dont like her, but she has a trampoline, so I went anyway.

so yeah, I was bouncing up and down, completely pissed, (I kept on bouncing off the trampoline at wierd angles, and people had to grab me), and I decided to act out the bible, starting from the beginning.

well, I got tired after the creation story, so I wrote a poem about a flying badger that was on fire.

I then went inside the house to find the girl I fancy, but she was completely sober, so I left for the garden. I then spent an uncomfortable 10 minutes with two fat girls touching me. I claimed I felt sick, and tried to hide in the shed. (I thought the door was open, but it was just painted black. I bounced off).

I then went home, and almost got hit by a few cars.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I was pissed at this girls party. I dont like her, but she has a trampoline, so I went anyway.

so yeah, I was bouncing up and down, completely pissed, (I kept on bouncing off the trampoline at wierd angles, and people had to grab me), and I decided to act out the bible, starting from the beginning.

well, I got tired after the creation story, so I wrote a poem about a flying badger that was on fire.

I then went inside the house to find the girl I fancy, but she was completely sober, so I left for the garden. I then spent an uncomfortable 10 minutes with two fat girls touching me. I claimed I felt sick, and tried to hide in the shed. (I thought the door was open, but it was just painted black. I bounced off).

I then went home, and almost got hit by a few cars.

.. lmfao haha
Quote by primusfan
last time i was drunk i drove home. oops.

also, i was drinking casually last weekend and we started throwing cans of tag and axe into a fire. then we were pouring lighter fluid and spray paint on it. 'merican.

please tell me that was a descendents reference.

anyways, mine involoves italy, a bottle of wine, and me being the only drunk person in our hotel. good times.
Oh Shit!
Quote by White Pony

I'm 18 in May
My Mom's boyfriend is taking out to get totally sloshed on Stella...THEN i'm gonna get pissed with my mates. My liver will EXPLODE

When i'm drunk i talk about breasts. Even to girls. Most find it funny to talk about breasts but the stuck up ones just think your being pervy. I'm not! Honest! They just have funny slogans on there low-cut tops....
I've done plenty of stupid **** when I've been drunk. Splitting my head open and getting 14 staples was pretty much the only event I regret though.

Edit: ^ Wife beater, never try and drink a warm pint of it - chemically and ****ty as it is normally, it's ten times worse warm. If you wanna get really aggressive try alternating pints of stella with double gin and tonics.
...Bleep Bloop...
Quote by sam b
On new years eve there was a ladder laid flat on the floor..

So, I thought I would try and show off by walking along the steps of it, I just kinda crippled and broke my ankle
Damn alcohol

at the bonfire i was really wobbly and i could barely stand so they were like "william stay away from teh fire".. but of course BY THE FIRE there was a bench that was narrow, had no arms or back.. so i walked across it like it was a balance beam
Page 1 of 2