Page 1 of 9
There is probably an old thread like this... But well, this is the new one!...
So all you UG artists can post your artwork here (if you wish to!) and share your creative skills with yer fellow UGers!!

And maintain the UG pit rules while posting your artwork.

So take out your Pens, pencils, paints, papers and whatever you guys use and lets get creative!!
woohoo!!

well, I work in many styles, so I guess I should post a few pieces.

Photoshop work.

This piece isn't very skillfull, I understand that, but I aim to put a message across, and I think that I have achieved it. It is anti- perfective surgery.

sketchwork.

This piece is a study of a Leonardo Da-Vinci anatomical drawing. I really enjoy working in chalk.

photography & manipulation.

This is another surgery inspired piece.

This is a painting of my friend. I gave up on this style because it is rare that I get a finished piece that I am pleased with.

and some more photoshop.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
nice stuff, sharpspoon.

what program?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by SharpSpoon
All vectors.

Did you use Freehand?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by rabidguitarist
nice stuff, sharpspoon.

what program?

Right now I use Adobe Illustrator CS2. If I need to resize or edit some extra stuff I use Photoshop CS.

I suck pretty badly at photoshop though.

Was thinking about learning how to use flash.
Yes! I am completely infatuated with art. Too bad I can't draw for ****.
I'm a person.
Quote by SharpSpoon
Right now I use Adobe Illustrator CS2. If I need to resize or edit some extra stuff I use Photoshop CS.

I suck pretty badly at photoshop though.

Was thinking about learning how to use flash.

flash is a bitch...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes! I am completely infatuated with art. Too bad I can't draw for ****.

You know, there is also music, poetry and theater.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I've gotta get back into drawing too...
Haven't done anything descent since ages... and i've gotta get working on the artwork for my band too...

I'll post something once i come up with something descent...

And thats some pretty cool artwork up there...

Rabidguitarist, i really like your theme of the whole "Playing God"... I might just use it as an inspiration for one of my hardcore songs!!!
sharpspoon, your first pic is sick
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Quote by Muphin
You know, there is also music, poetry and theater.

I write music and lyrics. I never really thought about acting. I meant that I was infatuated with this kind of art in particular.
I'm a person.
I've deleted most of my stuff from my hardrive Oh well, I'll post what I have.

This is an acrylic painting I did last year, I think. The quality sucks becuase the picture was taken with a phone but it gives you good idea of what it's like.

Photoshop layer efects with vector drawings over top and playing around with tone / levels
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx

This is an acrylic painting I did last year, I think. The quality sucks becuase the picture was taken with a phone but it gives you good idea of what it's like.

I can't draw trees, or plants in general for crap.

great drawing though.
infact heres more of my photoshop work, from my deviantart gallery which can be found here if neones interested thegigglepimp.deviantart.com

Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx

Now THAT is the ****. Good job.
I'm a person.
..well my drawings pretty much suck...
Just some random sh*t I came up with backstage...

peace
~Jonny Rad~
Quote by IncoherentJonny

peace
~Jonny Rad~

nice :]

are those in biro?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Incredible stuff, MayContainNuts.

I really need to get photoshop back on my computer... Even though I'm not that good it's fun .
Thanks very much guys. The comments are greatly appreciated.

A +50 eh?

My UG brain tells me to sig that, especially coming from you rabid, but I don't know if I should. =P
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Quote by MayContainNuts
Thanks very much guys. The comments are greatly appreciated.

A +50 eh?

My UG brain tells me to sig that, especially coming from you rabid, but I don't know if I should. =P

It's your choice.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Once I finally get a freaking scanner I'll post a couple, but the stuff in here so far is great!
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by SharpSpoon
I can't draw trees, or plants in general for crap.

great drawing though.

Thanks. I find them difficult to draw too but, as this had not leaves, it was fine!

Also, I found some stuff from a sketchbook I made on The Beatles/ surrealism They're just sketches/paintings but I think some of them are okay.

John, Paul + Ringo - pencil

Magical Mystery Tour - watercolour and acrylic

MMT Bus - white acrlyic on black paper

John - paint
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
Thanks. I find them difficult to draw too but, as this had not leaves, it was fine!

Also, I found some stuff from a sketchbook I made on The Beatles/ surrealism They're just sketches/paintings but I think some of them are okay.

John, Paul + Ringo - pencil

Magical Mystery Tour - watercolour and acrylic

MMT Bus - white acrlyic on black paper

John - paint

Really good stuff. Wish I could do some of it.
this is me with my guitars

and this is me doing some wakeboard
If You Feel Depressed, Remember You Were The Fastest Sperm
Quote by IncoherentJonny

peace
~Jonny Rad~

False modesty pretty much sucks.

I'll scan in some others in a bit. I used to draw a lot when I was a bit younger, but I only do so occasionally now. That and I pretty much just stole Jhonen Vasquez's style.
Quote by alex_13
Guess who? I was supposed to be kind of a caricature, so the features (nose) are a little exaggerated

haha vai? very awesome, nice work. it also looks vaguely like geddy lee, who looks exactly like my grandmother.
Quote by DanRev

Not exactly art, but meh.

Looks a lot like the random **** i draw on my books during boring classes in school...

Still pretty cool though!