the instrumental song?

it didn't particularly appeal to me.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
What's wrong with you guys? Ashes to ashes is actually the best shred video of all time. I mean, its just tits, metal and shred.

And after the shred duel, the power of shred actually creates a new fantastic woman - who after a few more seconds shows some NIPPLES.

Power of shred > Power of women to say no

Name me a Vai song where a chick gets her kit off. (really, please do)
'David Shankle is one of the most respected and talented guitarists shredding up the metal scene today. When the loudest band in the world, MANOWAR, needed to replace founding guitarist Ross the Boss, it was a difficult decision to make. Over 100 guitarists auditioned, but only one could do the job. That guitarist was David Shankle. David was a member of MANOWAR from 1988 to 1994, playing on the epic, certified-platinum album “The Triumph Of Steel” and co-writing the song “Master Of The Wind”.'

Can't argue with Manowar.
Quote by duggyrocks
Yeah I know. The guy also said to me that Steve Vai is a dick. Then he went on to say about how much emotion Shankle puts into his playing

LMFAO!
I've gotta say that as far as Manowar CDs go The Triumph Of Steel is their worst.

And that's because of David Shankle, I just can't stand how he plays on it. It's boring as hell and has no balls.