anyone else have these? Did your doctor give you some pills or...?

EDIT: these are my symptoms
Shortness of breath
Palpitations or pounding heart
Chest pain or discomfort
Trembling or shaking
Dizziness
Nausea or stomach distress
Fear of losing control or going crazy
Hot or cold flashes
Last edited by x/taluha at Jul 23, 2007,
i know well it would help if i had a doctor..he just dropped as a patient for missing ONE appointment
Yeah, I get them. The trick is to just lay down and clear your head and wait for it to pass. Concentrate on your breathing entering and leaving your lungs through your nose, that's my tip.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
valium
my sister got anxiety on holiday and wouldnt eat. she was prescribed valium. but seeing as she couldnt eat, tshe couldnt take them. american doctors are really dumb

edit:TS your avatar is...strange
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by x/taluha
anyone else have these? Did your doctor give you some pills or...?

what are you anxious about?
my brother used to have them alot, then he started seeing a shrink and they prescribed him xanax and now everything is better.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
nothing it happens to me everyday like 10 times a day you dont have to be anxious about anything these things just happen
There was about a month period where I had a constant mild panic attack. It ended though. Thats basicly my advice to you... it'll get over with, just keep on trucking.
We're only strays.
change your attitude be more optimistic, your current mindset is causing it.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Last edited by x0rsist at Jul 23, 2007,
i think u need xanax

We're coming back, coming back
We'll live forever, live forever
Let's have wedding, have a wedding
Let's start the killing, start the killing

When you have them you need to tell yourself that nothing bad is going to happen to yourself, you will et through it, just take deep breaths and calm down, in time you will realise that you can beat it without tablets.

I used to have them, they made me throw up I was so bad.

I don't know when, because I still get hit with the depression but there was a turning point in my life when I stopped giving a **** about being anxious and now I am happy and confident again like I used to be. Strange.

Craig
Floyd Rose DST-2
Vox AD15VT
Quote by x0rsist
change your attitude be more optimistic, your current mindset is causing it.

im the most positive person ..ever. and you cant even say its my current mindset because you cannot tell by my posts that i am not optimistic.
Have you gone to a doctor yet? If not, then you might want to go. Now.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
Quote by x/taluha
ive had them since grade 7...and they havent stopped...so

so NOW you decide to consult the pit as to what to do?

or are you wondering if anyone else has them?

because if its the first thats just plain foolish
Breathing is really key, practice square breathing which is breathing in through your nose, hold it and count to four then breathe out through your mouth. What happens when you have these attacks is you're body will start hyper-ventilate and more oxygen will go into your blood stream, fueling the attack. A doctor might give you some pills or something but you should try this before anything else, unless of course you suspect that it's being caused by something more serious.
Last edited by macho man at Jul 23, 2007,
mine arent ATTACKS there just like strongish feelings in the back of my mind that get me paranoid and i dont tell anyone about them
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by *Juno*
so NOW you decide to consult the pit as to what to do?

or are you wondering if anyone else has them?

because if its the first thats just plain foolish

i was asking if anyone else had them...NOT what to do.
Only when I look at your Avatar.

My wife does and at times it is quite frightening. She is on zoloft for depression and it has reduced the amount of anxiety issues she goes through a lot. I mean from several a day to once every 3-4 months. Go see a doctor.
And replace your avatar with a nice yellow flower just for me!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Yeah, I used to get them a lot, but I haven't been nearly as stressed out in the last year or so, so they've pretty much gone away. There's medication out there, but it's like anti-depression stuff that you should stay away from if possible. I'd recommend a natural treatment like staying away from stressful people and relationships, or meditating. Also, I wouldn't recommend going anywhere near weed, you might completely bug out.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
i used to have mild panic attacks. they passed, but only because they were triggered by me being nervous about certain events in my life. i advise you go to an urgent care facility or a walk-in clinic, they should be able to help until you can go to a doctor. if you're having heart palpitations (i had and still have those, but not due to anxiety) or chest pain, they might possibly redirect you to the ER for tests to verify that you're having panic attacks rather than something else, or if they don't have the requisite equipment (like what they did to me). if that happens, don't worry about it, it may take a while depending on how lucky you are surrounding other patients, but my best guess is that they'll prescribe you something.

take care, and best of luck.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
my gf has them. they have randomly come upon her :/

she just gets random heart palpations and breaths heavily for around 20 seconds and is then fine.

how can i help her out :/
Quote by x/taluha
i was asking if anyone else had them...NOT what to do.

Lots of people in this world suffer from anxiety and panic attacks, your not the only one. We all go through the same symptoms and experience the same pains.

The key to the situation is to start thinking positively, and no you don't need drugs to achieve it. Once you have control over your mind you'll ultimately have control over your body.

Remember, there are a lot of worse off people in the world than you at the moment. You may think your life is bad, but try putting yourself in the shoes of an iraqi or a sudanese.
Do you worry about the state of UGer's hair?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
my mam does the doctor told her to relax and thing relaxing thoughts maybe just put relaxing music on.

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Quote by clodzilla319
maybe they'll stop when you stop mooching off your parents......

i dont mooch off my parents..
oh, i misunderstood the thread. loool.

i used to have them.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
My boyfriend has them when he gets upset. Only over the phone though...

It's really ****ing scary.

I think I had one the last time he had one because he were both flipping out.

But it passes after like 10 minutes.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.