Ok, im tryong to find a good guitar but i only have $700.00 to spend, any help?
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
what styles do u play? amp?
EDIT: oh i see your amp in your sig, but styles?
Last edited by pucci6d6 at Jul 23, 2007,
Rock, and a Gretsch fury Stack
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Hmm, not really a specific body stlye, maybe mahogany,but that would probably be well over 700
Quote by letsgocoyote
id get another les paul, or a strat, but if u can find a jackson randy rhoads v for about 700, thats a real good guitar, fast neck nice sound for rock
I'm guessing this means that you're just after the guitar then? No amps, petals, cables, etc?

I don't see what you're bitching about then. There's plenty of guitars in that price range that kick @$$.

Fender Deluxe Players Strat
Fender Telecaster 72' Deluxe Custom
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Agile PS-4000

Various other Fenders including Showmasters, other variations on the Teles and Strats (including the mid-boosted Power Strat & Highway 1 series), Jags, etc etc. are available in that price range as well. Plenty of Agiles too..

Another option all together would be to buy a cheaper guitar and upgrade the electronics, which could easily be done with almost any standard MIM Fender, the majority of Epiphones, etc. in your price range.
Quote by RadioMuse
I'm guessing this means that you're just after the guitar then? No amps, petals, cables, etc?

I don't see what you're bitching about then. There's plenty of guitars in that price range that kick @$$.

Fender Deluxe Players Strat
Fender Telecaster 72' Deluxe Custom
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Agile PS-4000

Various other Fenders including Showmasters, other variations on the Teles and Strats (including the mid-boosted Power Strat & Highway 1 series), Jags, etc etc. are available in that price range as well. Plenty of Agiles too..

Another option all together would be to buy a cheaper guitar and upgrade the electronics, which could easily be done with almost any standard MIM Fender, the majority of Epiphones, etc. in your price range.

Yea i guess i never thought of that, thats a good idea
Quote by letsgocoyote
Well, i have a Epi LP Custom and i love it to death, easy to play and sounds great (most people complain about the pickups, but i dont mind them, given they arent the best in the world), even though it was a lil difficult to get used to sliding on the neck, its definitely a great guitar.
Epiphone LP Cust. w/ SD '59 neck and Cust. 5 bridge
Fender MIA Stratocaster
Traynor YCV50
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop SW-95 Wah
ElectroHarmonix Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
ElectroHarmonix Small Clone
We roll tonight, To the guitar bite