I know we had a thread like this before, but that is loooooooong gone. So here is the new one.

Title explains it all, draw things that you hate, despise, or want to destroy with a burning passion, in MS Paint.

Girls that wear shirts of bands they have never listened to.
Quote by SharpSpoon
I know we had a thread like this before, but that is loooooooong gone. So here is the new one.

Title explains it all, draw things that you hate, despise, or want to destroy with a burning passion, in MS Paint.

Girls that wear shirts of bands they have never listened to.

+10,000

Shot at 2007-07-23
like this ^ lol
i have nothing against you sharpspoon
Quote by stepco12345

You have more balls then me! .

Quote by i have to pee
I love you have sex with me?

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.
Quote by SharpSpoon
Hahaha oh wow.

You are man of pure comic genius.

Genius

Aww thanks.
Quote by Chickenparts
+10,000

+10,000 X 1,000,000

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
but seriously, i do know a girl who wore an ACDC shirt and never heard them. but she thought it would make her look cool. i dont like her....
Quote by stepco12345

Quote by i have to pee

Don't mind her Sharp Spoon; did you know she's not even a real transvestite?

And is it okay to use Photoshop?
Quote by Renka
Don't mind her Sharp Spoon; did you know she's not even a real transvestite?

And is it okay to use Photoshop?

Yeah, any paint program I guess. I just chose MS because its the most common.
it says under the picture that i have nothing against sharpspoon. i actually like him and there is nothing wrong with this thread. but a post above me says that they would make one all white saying "sharpspoon". so i jokingly made it.
but i will admit that i am not in fact a transvestite
Quote by stepco12345

Quote by i have to pee

well you would think that you would abbreviate the worse word (fucking) and spell out ass. then it would be effing ass. but w/e i dont really get that saying anyway.
Quote by stepco12345

Quote by i have to pee

I call this piece, 'Why I Hate The Internet'.

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours

Sorry it's so messy.

And -1 on the metal head; I don't bitch about you not liking Slayer, so how about you get off my ass about how I do?
Quote by Renka
And -1 on the metal head; I don't bitch about you not liking Slayer, so how about you get off my ass about how I do?

me? dude, i don't have a problem with people who like slayer. listening to slayer is how i got into metal. i was making fun of dumb elitists who act like anything that's not metal and anyone who doesn't listen to metal is shit. sheesh.
Quote by madbasslover
me? dude, i don't have a problem with people who like slayer. listening to slayer is how i got into metal. i was making fun of dumb elitists who act like anything that's not metal and anyone who doesn't listen to metal is shit. sheesh.

I wasn't attacking you, but expressing my view of people in general. Slayer in particular gets a LOT of flack for being one of the relatively few extreme bands the mainstream gets exposed to, and it annoys me to no end how people react to the band.

I didn't mean to offend you, sorry if I did.

On another note:
Quote by Renka
I wasn't attacking you, but expressing my view of people in general. Slayer in particular gets a LOT of flack for being one of the relatively few extreme bands the mainstream gets exposed to, and it annoys me to no end how people react to the band.

On another note:

You should play real lives.

Quote by Renka

i wasn't offended, it was just a misunderstanding

and i think a large part of the reaction to slayer comes from the whole "i hate jesus" thing they tend to do. they kind of ask for it sometimes. could be worse, though. imagine if there was mainstream exposure to a black metal band. we'd never hear the end of that, lol
Quote by SharpSpoon
You should play real lives.

Actually, I do.

The most outstanding thing about the game, to me, is that in many cases the only way to get any real standards in your life whatsoever is to imigrate into a more wealthy country. People don't seem to realize why imigrants exist at all.

"What the hell do they come here for? Don't they have their own country?"

Well, yeah, but their home was made of dried poop and every day they had to fight to get to eat anything at all.
Quote by ian1977

when skinny girls say they're fat just to get compliments

+[(1+45)^23]
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."

people who record themselves talking on youtube...
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."