hey i wanted to talk about the hairstyles of musicians aswell as ask a question while im at it, the band Elliot Minor recently have a song called Jessica and their lead singer(Alex) has a new hairstyle for this song, my question is does anybody have a link to a very clear picture of this hairstyle so i can print it and take it to my local stylist(so i can have my hair done),

This is arguably the saddest thread I've ever seen in this corner of the forums.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by euden
hey i wanted to talk about the hairstyles of musicians aswell as ask a question while im at it, the band Elliot Minor recently have a song called Jessica and their lead singer(Alex) has a new hairstyle for this song, my question is does anybody have a link to a very clear picture of this hairstyle so i can print it and take it to my local stylist(so i can have my hair done),

Has absolutely nothing to do with music much less modern rock specifically.

Either try and move this to the pit and see how it does there or just close it. Whatever you do just get it out of modern rock. Thanks.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...