Poll: How you think it was?
Poll Options
View poll results: How you think it was?
1 star-Very bad
10 6%
2 stars-Bad
5 3%
3 stars-Average
14 9%
4 stars- Good
51 31%
5 stars- Insane
83 51%
Voters: 163.
Page 1 of 2
I saw the movie yesterday and it was great! So I want the people that have see it to rate it. From me a 5. Thanks and PM me if want to join my club.
Founder of the "Cool UG members" club PM gabysguitar to join. NO TO FLAMING

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
2.5 out of 5.

While I am not a pit regular, I'm certain this is done to death.
I haven't seen it. I heard Jazz has the lamest line ever though.

"This looks like a cool place to chill."

How black
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
I haven't seen it. I heard Jazz has the lamest line ever though.

"This looks like a cool place to chill."

How black

The movie also seems to stick to the "Black guy dies first" cliché.

But yes, I loved the movie. to TS: you saw it a little late didn't you?
666 BRO
can someone tell me how is spell averege?

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Gabysguitar
can someone tell me how is spell averege?

average...lol
Call me Trey.
I was looking for a great movie. Too bad.

Strong points: Specials effects, music.
Weak points: Actors, story, originality, too long, jokes aren't funny most of the time, not serious and deep enaugh.

3/5 and I think it should be for rental only.
Quote by Slicendice

stop using UG as a search engine.

I guarantee that google will be 10x more helpfull and loving.
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
average...lol

Thanks! PM me please.

5 stars..
insanely godly yo!
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by Heavil

Weak points: Actors, story, originality, too long, jokes aren't funny most of the time, not serious and deep enaugh.

If I didn't know any better I'd say you had that goofy list compiled before you saw the movie, which was seen through your strong point/weak point filter, to ensure that you didn't like it like everyone else does, because then you'd be just like everyone else.

IMO there was nothing wrong with the movie, I think it was the best of 2007 so far.
We're only strays.
I didn't see, nor do I plan on it. I'm sorry but when they try to make a topic as childish and silly as Transformers serious, it all goes downhill. That'd be like trying to make a serious movie with live acting from Dragon Ball Z. It wouldn't work.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
it was a great movie...................yep
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
i think there is a hidden agenda to this thread, notice both the thread starters posts are asking people to PM him for his club. bit of spam i think

anyways, this was a great movie i liked it. i went in thinking it would be lame as hell but i was pleasantly surprised. next movie im waiting for so i can reminisce to the nostalgic days of my youth is Ironman in 2008. im hopin that movie will kick serious ass
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
IMO there was nothing wrong with the movie, I think it was the best of 2007 so far.

I thoguth the movie kicked ass. Megan Fox is damn hot.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
Megan Fox was hawt. I think she is wank-worthy. It was good theatre Fun thats about it.

Not a fan of Michael Bay with his corny joke cracking.
Well, Wheeljack (the best transformer) wasn't in it so I couldn't give it a 5.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by Kartman
I didn't see, nor do I plan on it. I'm sorry but when they try to make a topic as childish and silly as Transformers serious, it all goes downhill. That'd be like trying to make a serious movie with live acting from Dragon Ball Z. It wouldn't work.

I would watch a Dragon Ball Z movie...
As a huge fan of the cartoons way back in the day, the film stuck true to the spirit and struck all the right chords with me. And isn't that what really matters?

Great film, great fun. It may not win any Oscars, but as I am a person able to immerse myself and actually enjoy a film without tallying up flaws, I would definitely say it is worth the price of admission. (Not quite, but thats only because theater prices are ridiculous).
Quote by daltonator9690
He also says "What's Crackin' 'lil Bitches?"
And then he proceeds to pop his Glock into Megatron's clownin' ass.
Quote by XtremeSkater69
"AW YEA BITCH BAWLS IN DA ASS" while his homies in the background are like, "YEA ANTOINE FREAK DAT BITCH!!!!!"

I wanna be Jackie Onassis
I wanna wear a pair of dark sunglasses
I wanna be Jackie oh oh OH OH PLEASE DON'T DIE
The movie wasn't a bad at advertising for Chevrolet.

But overall it's great, nice actions, thriller.
peanuts and beers
Quote by Heavil

I agree, it totally ripped of all those other movies with giant transforming robots.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Really great movie, all in all. Megan Fox was so hot I had to jerk off before I went to sleep the night I watched it. The scene where the Autobots were creeping around Sam's house trying to evade his parents is a classic, and so is the soldier's talk with the Indian call center operator. Great effects, cool-looking robots, slambang action, what else can you look for in a movie?
I enjoyed it. I got exactly what I expected, giant robots kicking the **** out of each other. And Megan Fox.
I found it a bit stupid at times, but still good. That Megan Fox girl was insanely hot.
Fairly good movie. 4/5
Plot was great, actors were awesome, but the best part was the effects, how they blended in the robots into the real life
Quote by Infatuation
The movie wasn't a bad at advertising for Chevrolet.

But overall it's great, nice actions, thriller.

You didn't just imply Transformers was a thriller, did you?

Anyway, the movie was total crap. Boring, action scenes sucked (which should of been the high point) and the overall movie was just meh.

One of the worst movies of 07, along with 300.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i didnt see it but i have many friends obssesd with it a friend on xbox live will message me saying

omg go see transformers it was insanely good i mean seriously
2 days later
just saw transformers the 2nd time its even better when you see it twice
5 days later
ok this movie is so dam good the 3rd time you see it

im sick of friends telling me to see this movie iv never even liked transformers

...but il probobly rent it sometime in a few months
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
loved the movie, saw it twice, action is good, jokes r reasonably good, special FX, acting okay, but most importantly Megan Fox is HOT
I don't need a signature, I'm too special.
the effects (and megan fox) were amazing and the rest was reasonably good.

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Id say the film was better-than-average, but not amazing. The special effect were awesome, however, it seemed like they went a bit overboard with the bits and pieces of the transformers, and completely overcomplicated them. When they were fighting, it was like a giant ball of metal, and you could't see where one transformer ended and another started.

Another qualm I had was the whole plot itself. It would have been much better if they had stuck with the original storyline... a planet-eater would have been awesome! That cube was a bit stupid... why was it so big if it could just shrink down quickly?

Oh, and StarScream = Awesome

+!p3: And whats all the fuss over Shia? Hes an average actor. They seem to be a dime a dozen these days.
I think the general idea was to reintroduce the Transformers a few at a time, in the series they didn't all arrive and then suddenly begin the movie. Hold your horses FFS. The sequel will probably have the rest of the originals (Arcee, Soundwave etc.) as they didn't want to overload us with robots, too many semen stains on cinema seats y'see? I DID think the transformers looked a little too different from their original forms but I expected it. There should have been more character development on the Transformers side (especially Starscream/Megatron) and less on the human side. Overall though, very VERY enjoyable film with the sexy Megan Fox, awesome CGI and some pretty funny moments (some not-so-funny ones but I'll let them slide) and I actually thought I might cry when Bumblebee was being frozen (he was my fave)

4/5
Hoping the next one will be even better

*forgives Bay for Pearl Harbour*
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Last edited by Firewind Raging at Jul 24, 2007,
"When you look back on yourself in 50 years, do you want to get in the car?"

Gayest line ever in a movie.
It was something like that.
Other than that it was an alright movie.
^ I beg to differ. "With great power, comes great responsibility", that is the worst line.
666 BRO
Page 1 of 2